Friday, March 20, 2009

FR: last night and Daygame successful direct approach!

after I wrote Fr: I went out...yeah I saw girls by themselves last night couldnt approach too much in my head...
went to strip club to hang with my friend and we went to cafeteria...I heard him do late night booty call phone game...yes Im learning : )

we hit diner then did sunway station game and talked

gave me advice:

since I had scalation issues or noticedmistakes on missed opportunity
" Dont think what youre gonna do , just do it and dont worry"

"if you made a mistake just remmebr you made a mistake, its the peice you pay to get good"


afterwards we talked and abit and saw a fat girl looking for an atm he was disgusted and I wanted to open for shits and giggles hahah but I went home....

I couldnt sleep cause wak up early it was 5 am

went downtown......

Hey I love daygame

had social anxiey so decided to do excersizes

opened 8 sets street took me a long time...

flirted with HP girl times square

flirted with girl food place

went to main campus

opened 2 girls for directions

and opend 2 more girls got 2 number closes
1- tease opener ended with a hug "seatle daddy girl"
2-direct opener "doc holliday style" on strawberry shortcake

but my phone game needs tunning...

sticking point is timebridging, need create more tension,number close better.

number close from night and day is different....

flirted with the girl at the counter supermarket...

15 appraoches today...

I missed my bus to miami and texted "straberry shortcake"

to meet up cute girl and no response.

wil run phone game will see whats up?

"seatle daddy girl" open with tease she hugged me at the end super attraced my phone fucking died and saw me after talking with "strawberry shotcake"

MY PHONE DIED!

review number close and give nickname

text game

review my last SDL strategy

No comments:

Post a Comment