Monday, March 16, 2009

FR:challenge day 3 and sticking points

I went out for 3 days and



Monday after improv tried topull a girl from subway...was super close that went out after wards and went to college bar near school.

she was only girl there at 3 am solo, and guys started hovering afte I approached.didnt amog properly and I lost her but kept plowing and testing material till I got blown out and told her I wanted to fuck her in the ass and she said she liked that but she doesnt do ons...BS!!!!

that fucked e over WTF she say hat and shes in bar 3 am. not part of my reality....





first night missed SNL due not enough attraction and didnt geet her invested enough.

my kino s good but verbal isnt that good.

stop rapport seeking behavoiurr idiot!



had sex with a FB "snuggle bunny" I call her once every other week shes like 22 halflibanese and sicialian.

ran comfort and cosmo routine... that was rewarding nookie : D





Friday:



was fake booty call from a hired gun I number closed did AFC adam's technique and had her text me like crazy asking me where Im at and she wanted to come she me..I did CJ text game and went to her appt and she didnt pu phone. she text me next day cause she was leaving to 3rdworld country and told me she didnt invite me over....whatever I assumed it... called my wing VA guy he is advanced..super advanced yet his style is different attract women super fast.hanged out w him and missed out on afterparty cause y phone died..some hooker approached me for drugs..Im not into drugs.



Saturday :

went w hotel couldnt open shit got opend by cougar at bar horny as fuck she ended up leaving with bouncer...

2 other missed opportunitys that I couldnt do dance floor game and gotstuck in spectator mode

No comments:

Post a Comment