Thursday, March 5, 2009

Starting off my Challenge

I spoke to my friend Awaken, and he was talking to me about certain issues.
He has been super busy coaching here in nyc.
I was supposed to go to miami but due to certain circumstances I will be forced to stay..that can be a good thing btw.

Today I appraoched and I found myself with somesort of social anxiety . Some girls where all dressed up sexy and I opened but didnt take it anywhere, they later laughed cause they obviously noticed.
I gamed a hired gun..I find them super easy I guess being exposed to strippers..you use their rapport seeking to your advantage (credit: Sinn)

I rembered Brad P no longer nyc...had this Social freedom thing, So I considering starting my challenge for 30 days and recording them...AWaken will help me and my friend who is a VA instructor as well...other guys Ive asked for help have asked a ton of money which I totally understand, this is a business...

I have had all this info in my head and gone out and this has its ups and downs...

JK Ellis aka danalion joness also encouraged me to push myself to be out there to close.
His sorta mindset is dark but has help me dealing wih difficult situations.

Brad P s awesome about social freedom- I freakin care too much when I go out.

So I will go out and appraoch

DAY -street GAME stack

SNL venue STack

Night game stack

hired guns and strippers game as warm up and wont count until I close : )
---
AFc ADams exposing to it by appraoching and going out...

Sinn says to do 1,000 sets....
---
I like Brad P's stuff is golden in terms of pumping the muscle towards being a bad ass in the game.

I will contact my friends to help with my challenge!

Brad from RSD credits doing a 30 day challenge that got him to geting good....

No comments:

Post a Comment