Friday, March 27, 2009

Miami and Internet ...LJBFand other stuff

So Im here waiting in airport I mind ass well do something..So Im reading the one night stands book ...

Its dual edge sword which intrigues women when you walk around with it but I use it to sexualize the interaction up front..non verbally.

and all you talk is subtle .lmao.

I talk about it in depth on one of my posts.

Im puting a break on my challenge which Im going to have to restart once I go back to nyc.

I pushed internet game to an extent and got 5 flirts out of 20 searches only thing is that I will have to overbook to not make any flaking personal.

I have no experience only 1 time where I had a meet up and just threw routines and NLP patterns without building comfort and I would akwardly pause at times and lost attaction..she oblviously invesed more and being horny motherfucker... I wanteed to close but my mom was at my apt.

So Im having " doc strangelove " who gets laid off match...w are going to trade infield and online experience...

simlar to Eltopo and Saffron and entropy coached each other once I met them last year......

I want to get slapped by a girl soo bad when I go out to get in state...I ight be a fucking BDSM freak at this point of enjoying pain I might as well hit the gym LOL!

So I might join in for a month and date hese miami girl in this breif period...I need time off from nyc and city life.....I need some chill time to hang out....


back to topic ....I do shifiting sands shit alot sorry ....
when I met adam he told me that when things go bad and LJBF which has been rare inmy cas but due to adjustments in my game with my comfort which I dont have...and Sinn helped me with my attraction game
in the beginning with one night stand game which I love..its hardcore trial by fire...
Saffron and entropy BTspike alot....when you break rapport you have to spike BT.
He said once you get that you break rapport and build off that with preselection....
I think that is like a nuclear torpedo..but got an email from mollypianos



I got an email from mollypianos I almost fuck and she was turned on but I coudlnt close and ten looked too pushy or aggressive.... which turns women off...slow down Sandro...Slow down!

My boy called me my wing and I told him I was flying out..he is cool guy and I ve gotten to get to know him and feel that he has been though alot in pickup and being around strippers...at this point with stripper game as a practice I owe it to him ...he knows so many people and they love him..I jjust have to work hard on my game and focus on my gym and keep focused...

I know I can get good...Im almost there..I just cant keep putting excuses not to do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment