Tuesday, March 31, 2009

miami? started online and same night texts...

Hey I ve learned alot from my previous mistake and actually HBblondie texted me Friday night told her I was in miami.she didnt respond...go figure.

So I m working in comfort....

and arriving at miami had a girl qualifying herself after my snore opener...

I miss Doc and Saff..those guys now that I think about it..helped me to try to understand but it was very advenced with out infield experience that I couldnt understand until now.

Plus after improv I ccame off very funny and after meeing adam and his charisma as addictive drug on chicks ...modeled off him at a party I went with my family that I felt I was the star there.. I had 3 girls who kept checking me out eventhough they came with their dates..and I was under supervision of my family.

started online and emailed somoene direct qualify and I had her text me at 11;48 pm at night minutes later....

so running comfort with light tease and building compliance...

I will post it soon to have as a model depending what the gir is looking for more hoonest and sincere she describes her profile the more direct you are it seems to work...

Direct is high risk high reward anyways they decide whether or not to respond.

I will post on it later.....

Word UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment