Thursday, March 26, 2009

Shattering of my world with a reality check to get success

Re-reading this interaction .......
made me think ............that I seriously..... need professional help to suceed with women....

I definately need to MAN UP ! and step up .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45mMioJ5szc

I feel rejected and like a failure ....so I watched this video.

OK now I got a question answered WHICH IS FKIN' COOL!

Is it healthy to take rejection and roll it off and laugh about it? Or to take it and work on yourself to get better ?- Broken Dreams NYC


Ideally, the answer would be both. We all get rejected, so we all need to deal with it.

I would say in the moment you get rejected, it's never bad to laugh it off.

Getting rejected sucks, and anything you can do to keep your spirits up in the moment is worthwhile.

I think down the road you need to analyze the situation and fix whatever caused the rejection.

What I typically do and tell students is wait until the next day.

For instance, if you go out Friday night, I wait until Saturday to think about all my sets and analyze everything or journal/write field reports.

Sleeping on it detaches your emotions from it and gives you perspective. There are a lot of times that I would be upset about bombing with some girl and then I'd wake up the next day and not care anymore and actually be able to objectively figure out what I did wrong.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment