Sunday, March 22, 2009

Reality check:OPEN heart surgery of my current status of my GAME

"Good judgment comes from experience, and often experience comes from bad judgment."
Rita Mae Brown

This is a reality on how I run my game currently .

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

I'm scared to come off sexual needy guy, but I go direct with my intentions to get her to pull.

In the past I had the girl literally say they want to go home with me and all were aggresive women.

I have a frialty and want to fix it... this to me is like open heart surgery.

this is an example of an interaction I had... of just being in the moment and plowing.

My sticking point is comfort -close infield.

but seeing this others that Im not aware may appear.


Brief Story or overview :

I met this hired gun she is a waitress from minesota...blonde early 30's goes to school here and I met her at hr work..I number close . A week later texted her , exchanged texts kept texting me and I assume bootycall and she didnt respond or show up I act unneedy and didnt respond she was leaving next day to nicaragua one week later tonight she text me that she got back and she was in the airport. for a saturday I exchanged too many texts when I should be focused on other things assuming I could close her...something I did went wrong and I lost her interest.that something in between is my sticking point in all sets of my game..couldnt never figure out but Imgoing to break it down to find whats wrong and what I have to change.


Here is RAW deal of the interaction:

we will call her "HGblondie"

she was my waitress and I hit on her after I got my food....

Qualification:
she spoke spanish and how she learnd ......gave her a compliment and asked her.
what she went to school for... asked question and used related story
and where she from ...used cold read responded well

and got a number close...

"hey you seem pretty cool lets socially network : ) ...what best way keep in touch "

I did this feeling she wasn't that interested.

she said her phone broke and she wrote down her number, I wrote mines as well...

she said she'd call me which I know its bullshit.

I wasnt feeling it so I forgot about it ....

A week went by and for practice text her.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

me: hola blondie ; ) i got back n my friends doing a comedy show lat tonite.u should def join me after work who you think win over in a fight cat or smurfs?

4:12pm
her: haha.whos this? just changed phones n all my numbers didnt transfer. sorry?

me: OMG your terrible its me silly sandro the guy you spiled mojito all over ; P
why ? are you a flake? if you are then tough love is all you get....

4;45pm
HER:Haha.U could have just said ur name but being a flake i dont memorize every 1's numbers :)


me : I just think you think you think your a flake.haha i remebrd u too sweetie:) awww..lol! what plans you got later lets hit the show after your work it be SUPER fun!

her : 5;12pm
cant . Im in the library now. leavn 2morrow 4 break n still got stuff to do
.


5;15pm
me:REally!? you are such a herd ; ) u know whta that means right? that sounds awesome your going home somewhere sunny ? i love isce cream heres this awesome place nearby

5;30pm
me: ok herd is hot nerd ; ) im fineithr way babe i hiought u were sexy n funny. useem to want type of man to lead you ye fell in cpnteollittle excitement and spontenos is beter than boring , right?

her 5;51 pm
Hey,sorry just finished at library Im now heading 2 shower and wake up then forgot that id promised a friend id meet her 4 a drink.we hang out when i get back.

her: 5;52pm
Where did you go again? Im heading to nicaragua.

6;14pm
me: dont eat too much "gallo pinto " your ass will get too big LOL! I like it how it is now ; )

6:52pm
HER:Look at you thrown around the spanish ! you ever been 2 nic?


didnt repond to her texts my batery died...
she texted me a couple of times:

10:56 pm
HER:Are you awake?

11:23 pm
HER:I tried calling you tonight but oh well

11;37pm

HER:Call me


12;39pm

HER:Call me when you get this. I might come and say Hi depend when u call.


1;47am
HER:Call when you have a chance.where are u?

I had assume she wanted to fuck

I responded at 2:33 am saturday morining
me:Yeah wassup sexy where you at?Im partying wassup?

2:35am
me : hey sexy wassup where you at?


2:43 am
Her: 168st answer your phone! where are you?


she called me but I assumed and went to place.act like if i was drunk or booty call under the radar shit.

2:45 am me : I see ya in a bit music is too loud n bat is low...

I didnt call her cause I assume bootcall and took the risk of meeting her and getting it done.


3:00 am
ME: OK flake where are you? Im here on 168 st.

3:10 am
ME:Ok silly rabbit Im here and its cold outside...


At 3;13 am
I go there since its nearby and she doesnt pickup waited for 10 minutes and I left a voice mail message
"hey goofball, you are funny..Im tottally gonna kill you when i see ya HAHAHA : ) ...ok whatever i see ya someother time"

I felt my value droppped and I stoppd all texting or comunication . I waited to see what i could do to geet her to inves in me.logistics!?


NEXT DAY:

I was super pissed I never been in this situation yet I didnt want to come off as a Wuss and this is a chance for me to go further.I was upset she flaked and wanted to punish her by not responding and geetting her more invested and use as leverage..but didnt know where to take it or what to say.


she called twice and left this text


10 ;09 am
HER:Hey how are you i trid call u this moerning sorry about last night. I didnt tell you 2 comeover because I was in bed. anyway at the airport. call u when Im back. have a great week.


I wasnt attached but went out and furtherdo appraoches


ONE WEEK LATER:
5;44pm
her: Hey how ru? just gotback. Im sprry bout the other nite.misscomunication how was your week?

I didnt know what to say and just do comfort
ME:6:18 pm My blondie ! ; )

6:25 pm HER:haha how was your week?

6;32pm : ME:My week. had FUN!

6;35pm

ME:Youre such a goofball ned blondie :)I dont know how ur gona make it up to me? : )
how was nic trip? did you like food?

6;34 pmHer: haha.yeah food g8 nic g8 need a break from tostones! uve been to nic, yes?


6:35pm
ME:You were probably thinking of me there...causemy ears kept tingling:)@ long distance .lol.Hey I let you make it up to me. letsget a drink or something. are you busy tonight?

6:45 pm

Her: Must do school work 2nite.workn 2morrow all day.n didnt do any reading.yes- i can only imagine how much your easrs were tingling :) again have you been to nic?

7;14pm

Her: and yes gallo pinto has added an extra layer 2 my waist : )

7:45 pm
ME:Lol.I knew youd luv gallo pinto.You really shouldnt think dirty lil thoughts about what would it be like wih me ; ) tell me 3 cool things about you?dont b shy?

8:29 pm

HER:WHat?! u r crazy! 3 things..my skin is peeling , idont remmebrmeeting you and im obviously disprganized cuz i ovrpacke and this bag is damnheavy!

8:02pm

Me:Im hitting karaoke w freinds later.whats ur fav 80 song ?

8;30pm

Her:Was on subway .somany 2 choose gloria yeof the tiger yup many!

8:31pm

Her: and U?

8:37pm
ME:I think we are too much for each other ! ;) you should stay away fromme. cause you might end up liking me and i might end up liking you....

8:44pm ( jugglers GF test)
ME:Madonna def maerial boy my version LMAO. I love rock! took shower leaving the gym. what u prefer? warm bath or hot shower?

9:06 pm

HER: ugh.just finished ptn in laundry.dont even mention gym. gained 5 lbs. n lost myrunning shoes;) i get bored in baths if Im alone.shower - i luv watr pressure.u?

9:12 pm;

HER: and in regards o your rerliw comment- i dont know much about u nor do you know me .ther 4 what is ther 2 like?

I didnt know how to handled his test of congruence kept silence ignored...wanted to meete up to talk .

9:45pm

Her: u out at karaoke yet?

9:53pm
ME:I like you too blondie; )
I want to tell you something ( in spanish)......

9;54pm Her: what you want to tell me ? (in spanish)

10;06 pm :

HER : tell me please(in spanish)


10;11pm

ME:I want to ( in spanish)....

10:15pm
ME:I love to have FUN! Why are you.... (spanish)

I fuckin froze thinking what the fuck to do so ... and I wanted to go over and bang her..on saturday night.

I lost easy lays like this and I saw myslef doing the same shit now

10;15 pm HER: haha.uthought that was something bad. Im what?


10:18pm
ME: Its a very ...very BAD thing ; ) (spanish
)

10;17pm HER:Now you need to tell me 3 things about you (spanish)

10:22pm
HER:TELL ME! ( spanish)

10;23pm
ME:Im good person but can be BAD ;) theres so much pleasrue yet theres pain.It could be intense yet delightfully slow and gentle... ( in spanish)

I was seeing myself qualify but she just turned around on me...is his good or bad at this point? didnt take myself too seriously in the txt.

10;27 pm

HER:haha why are you talking in spanish


10:28pm
ME:Why arent you telling me about you?


10;30 pm

ME:OK my turn to sing!

Broke rapport like she is losing me or Im distracted

10:32pm

HER:Good luck! what do u want to know and why you avoid queations?

11:19 pm
ME:Haha . no luck neded babe , I love the doors! woo Hoo! Im hitting another place..what are you talking about WOMAN ?! ; )


11;21pm HER: WHY you always avoid questions?

11: 30pm

Me: I thought we were done talking about that? I like it whne you are aggressive ;) dont make me come down there and spank you ; ) ..what feeling do you have when you know you like a guy? ( NLP elicit value)

SHe didnt respond so I felt like i made a mistake on trying elicit value orbuild deep rapport by txt. I fuckd up like I do in sets, they react the same way and girls lose interest and either leave or attraction dies.

11;50 pm

HER: you grew up in miami right?

I felt I was losing her interest and I didnt know what to do or where to take it I felt losing her and I went honesty vunerable mode or recovey mode..this happens to me wher I try to tell the gil I like her ...I dont know but inset happens same way


11:59 pm
ME:I get where you coming from meg. I may have what your looking for but depends what you want.Im from miami,yes, ive traveled, im passionate and driven.


12:03 sun
ME:You caught me off guard now but u seem sexy,sweet and wans striong guy w sense of humour. I did think about u since my ears where tingling. but you dont want to meet up? thats just weird to me. I went over that nite to pick you up to go out w me.

Still not sure what Im doing ..obviously diggin a grave.killing all mystery by showing Im vunreable and honest.

12;05 am

HER: at 2 am?


12:10 am sun
ME: Yes! No bs. I wanted to surprise you you to come join me. woke up late and got ur txt.but I guess you had left.im unpredictable and take risks but thats who i am

I was obviously lying not to make her fell like a slut and didnt control

12;09 amHER: I met u when i was at work.how do u know what I want ?n i didnt spill almost spill ur mojito did i?


12;17 am sun
ME:I can tell by we briefly spoke that maybe there was more o you than being just pretty face...you rembr.
Yes U did? I wantd to see u but no big deal.

12;20 CALLED HER and didnt leave a message


12:37 am
ME: Hey? can we talk ?

I was losing control and wanted to gain it back by talking

12;47

HER:I just got out of the shower. u left a msg? randomly i just remebree that I met a sandy th wek b4 i met u n got confused i do remmebr the nite we met.

12;48 HER: so i appologixze with losing my phone igot confused dont know why what 2 say and i will call you tomorw whenI feel less dumbas,ok?

I got upset..and wanted to show dominance

12:51 am
ME:Babeshut up ! Shut up right now! Stop it! ....

12:59 am
ME:Iam that guy you thought about all this time...I ilike you too ablondie ;) its normal wanting to have sex so dont hide it babe, its fine its normal
.

try to set the frame : sex is normal frame to go towards it but this seem like same like infield problem


1;07am

HER:YEah, done txting you tonite. you are too much for a sane woman to handle.

last attempt to throw in ....
1:33 am
ME:What ur saying is turning me on babe. I want to com over and put you to bed like a good girl with BAD girl manerisms ; )


GAME OVER

---------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment