Monday, April 6, 2009

Changes! Looking to get good quick and BUSY as fuck and new stuff

I m so busy here in miami , I saw tv with my family and my brother said I looked like the singer I got upset cause that guy is ugly LOL.

Yes Im delutional....

I have a goal to work on passive value.
Most important I had to make a desciscion to let go of people who wont bring value or will drain you.

Its sad but I had to do it...

Its your responsibilty to be able to take action

My inspiration is BRAD from RSD....

Im not into RSD but this guys story is something I like...

Im looking to work on myself, lost fear a long fucking time ago.

Im going to be selfish since Ive been a good friend to some guys here.

Ive gotten fucked over and over.. I m not happy with results.

I think guys are good have balls to do something have a relationship ..and get laid.

I know a ton of guys that talk game and dont get laid.

I stopped reading ..and Im just looking to get awesome good.

Im dropping alot of stuff from game but from my surroundings...

I feel like Ol' Capt Jack....

Entropys new book looks smashin' I have respect for him .
he looks different I hope to see him this weekend in boston.

I love boston girls, so fucking pretty they look canadien LOL

If I can make it to court on time and get out of miami soon.
Paul Janka's text game and had a chick text me papi... I keep pushing things forward.

I learn more.

Docstranglove is good friend going thru tought time.
I cant wait to go to nyc and move out before court tases my shit

Im going to live in a room but live in miami until I reach to an agreement ...miami life is nice but I feel closed in...nyc is open fun but money! ! !

I learned from northernm nights and doc strangelove about taking care of business first before game....

Im surprised to see instructors with game withut money?

BradP really would get away with it other guys not sure other than gone savage or awaken.

Awaken is great guy but its disapointing me.. I dont want to douch anyone in my blog or in public but I dont like it when people arent honest.

I learned alot from him and he was key and I thank him but I m at different level and I have a different appraoch to alot of things..he is thin goodlooking I m not so he gets away with passive value It tougher for me yet working on passive value once there I will be supoerstar.

Fat guy getting laid some think I should feel bad but Im real with ,yself that I feel better prepared for anything.

I appreciate guys I know that are willing to help me..even at hard times those are worth keeping as friends.

Im busy structurng my future and what I will do next ..realistically I cant afford a GF since I will travel miami -nyc.

jiu jitsu kickboxing still on and do acting class for m,y stack.

Ive never been so busy that no time for game...feels great..

"the girls will always be there at the club " nothern nights

No comments:

Post a Comment