Sunday, April 5, 2009

COMFORT game strategy

COMFORT
theres alot fo theories out there and I had a chance to look into J smoothes Blog and recommende these: I found them freakin awesome... I dont like opening up myself or do the CHERISHING as Tim RSD says ..but at my level I can appraoch open tease ,mercelessly,be funny, roleplay and being sexual but I tend to put too much emotions when I start opening up myself I guess Im not doing it properly...or LOWSELF ESTEEM. I like DHV spiking but there as micorcalibration neede it terms of my game.

Ive been super busy with my perosnal life thoughts on my future and finances.

Im 30 yrs old and I plan to work on my passive value ...

nothern nights thinks my verbal game is tight and with good passive value I can make a HUGE leap over other guys...

I missed talking and seeing SAFFRON I was glad to hear from him by my text..

IEATCATs from Boston has been closing deals with Cougars like foreclosures..
I know, not funny sorry.

El Topo's 3some really opend my eyes how advanced he is going and how I want to do that one day... he is so sick game

CJ's material is great that Im reviewing what I took with him.

PAul Janka's textgame and phone game is great for nyc as I will do more daygame....

LAST and BEST

AWAKEN..

awaken is most persistent teachers in this.. I wish to work with him again.
when I do I become almost immortal feeling of self....

I plan to strictly work on GYM and

maybe take a acting class ....

Miami game is about money,car, status and logistics is much more difficult than nyc.




http://jsmooth26.blogspot.com/2009/02/building-connection-comfort_25.html

http://jsmooth26.blogspot.com/2009/01/comfort-explained.html

No comments:

Post a Comment