Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Comfort game is emotional addicting and great stuff..

Im in the middle of moving out of the apt which was someting aI greatly investing living in it.. my Best Friend told me to pack my shit and store it.and togo live with him for these next coupl of weeks...

My family is wanting for me to go to miami but you only live once in this life to live nyc...

If you read my posts maybe you can notice what things I v been going through...in game it was my comfort.

I had connected with one person in my life in late middle january after I had my first Same Day Lay with a horny older woman who I managed to talk my way into sex while I was creating tension on the phone. which I would have to say not being directly sxual is always good, mak her think about the sex and you pull back and tease her for her making you think dity thoughts in a subtle smooth way, not dancing monkey way.
In that connection I was attracted to her and I foeced IOI with my bodylanguage,eventhough Im not in shape, then Verbal attaction ALA Ryan RSD with takeaways....

I noticed in some women rapidly fast you trigger attraction quickly..this was one.

then I left and reviewed what I found of practical pickup advice since I didnt want to fuck up and my confidence was up there after the sex.

this helped me alot!

went back and created more attraction and made out with her several times..in felt that I was in LOVE it was genuine..then after something came up and I would spike her BT to counteract it , I was enjoying and learning at full speed, after the makeout in eleveator she had buyers remorse cause I didnt escalate propely and didnt lead with non sexual timebridge...then I went into persuer mode and chasing her texting her to meet up and I felt she did like me but she still like my best friend....

I got needy and aggressiv which I now why I fucked everything up...

that was one important time I felt in Love with a woman and attracted to her geinely cause she was funny and I had built comfort through qualification.
for me social cirlce game Im a killer! I fucked up so badly even when I was asked out by 3 girls from Holland to go out I acted like a Asshole then just being cool loveable guy..I had wrong concept of ALPHA and Social proof knowledge and fear kept me from going for the meet up.

NOW ! as per my Insadat and after seeing entropy and Doc Holliday, entropy master of comfort game!

I made the instadate and comfort deep like I never experienced before...I fell in Love with that feeling on emotional connection that its fucking me up...making me needy for a fix of that...
other that I have certain psychic abilities from my mothers side which I normally dont talk about and havent explored it...which I strong empathic vibes from peoples energy....

I choose to serve people in society as a healer , artist, doctor.

Ive been the guiltist person to like a girl and wanting to go out with her right away and express my feelings for her....

I fucked up like that alot so I had to play SOLID GAME.

I was criticized by Sinn once that I was always taking unecessary risks trying to close girls without solid game.by playing it "FOOLSMATE GAME".

It took me failures and dissapointments to finally realize that I have to play SOLID GAME always and when time is right and an opportunity appears then close on same night instead of tying to close all girls on same night .

The old me , went to movies,kissed in the middle of a date walked her around and next date was at her place for sex. I wasuneedy and always acting like an attractive guy asking the girl I knew she wanted me, I think that mindset was what made me close her.

NOW into game I became a robot and too specific nerdy ...that confuses people more.
so back to instadate girl...

I had to put her on phone freeze out as per previous post so then I dont come off as incongruent....
needy and having frame control and being unaffected whetehr its goodor bad just expeince and lesson learned.


I asked the master of comfort himself for help....cause comfort material is vague in this community so here it is lesson for today!

KEYS TO EMOTIONAL SOULMATE CONNECTION



Thats the thing about good comfort and connection game man,

she doesn't just feel it,

YOU DO TOO!

It's a great feeling.

The way to stay non-needy is to remember that you can feel these emotions with most women,
so even though she's awesome, there's nothing particularly unique about this situation.

You can recreate these emotions time and time again.

As far as her being gamey... I'd just be direct and polite.

Say, "I want to see you again, we should meet up,"

You never know. She may have a very busy life or be in the middle of a ton of stuff this week.
You never know. So don't read too much into it.

Entropy PUA
Boston's Best Pick up Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment