Sunday, April 19, 2009

Mindgames and Strategy intuition on how to manage recommunication or situation

I noticed today that alot of people get caught up.... the emotional drain when you are preparing for a date or communicating

I followed the model on following up with women... brought up by Doc Holliday. http://www.entropypua.com/blog/dead-phone-numbers

Its field experience and testing waters with what she is feeling....

or what she is doing that brings me to this post,

All women react on an emotional level stronger than logical.

"buyers remorse" theory is evident in dealing with situation.

Not all women are all the same...why?

some have mindgames,some like validation,some have deserveness issues...

PU to find out how it works could take over a lifetime....

its how to know wht to do and how to deal with it....

as mentioned always keep your cool.... you calibrate always, end convo always and get her more into you than you into her....

I remember reading Paul Janka's obsession... I may re-read that btw.

and when she does that, you HAVE to do the opposite to get the result with some women.

the ones Im dealing with now arent the best, Im not in best shapr either...

Its emotionally drainning sometimes.....

but dont show needyness,even though you want her NEVER SHOW IT !

I failed the follow up to the instadate ... I asked her out within that same day I met her...
WRONG! We guys have our emotional side too cause I felt a connection and I felt her horniness. LOL.

she didnt return my text today after I had called her this morning to set up for a date followed
MEHOW's Model.

always go back to the needyness defined by Sinn post.

more important because I forgot these rules! I credit AWAKEN who pointed out once when he was coaching when I would appraoch it would show I had an agenda so I had to lean these rules and act like I wasnt sexually into her.


MAKE IT A HABIT TO REVIEW THIS BEFORE PHONE GAME OR INTERACTING WITH WOMEN

Tao of steve movie helped me alot..when I was starting off ..but you as a guy when you meet the girl that you want YOU MUST FOLLOW this .


FOLLOW THE RULES:

1.Eliminate all desire when around the woman. Be desireless.Eliminate your desires.

2.Do something excellent in her presence, thereby proving your sexual worthiness.

3.Retreat, "We pursue that which retreats from us". Be gone.


Be desire less

1.Being desire less and detached from results in any situation is one key to his effectiveness. Being desire less you can be just be yourself and be “totally in the moment”,
and not worried about a specific outcome.

When you telegraph to a woman with your body language that you don’t have any objective,
her attraction for you will likely go up.
The fact that you are getting to know the women as a person and not a sex object will work in your favor.

Never try to impress women.

The key is to show interest only after you have validated this woman as someone worthy of your time.

2.Be excellent.
Dex demonstrated excellence through his wit, banter, quest for knowledge, and cooking. If you have a talent, by all means grasp the opportunity to display

3. Be gone .

One of Dex’s favorite lines was

“we retreat from that which pursues us.”

What that basically means is that women don’t like guys who follow them around like puppy dogs.

In life, you want to end every encounter with the other party wanting more.
Don’t over stay your welcome.

Any successful relationship is give and take in equal amounts.

Once one party is trying harder then the other party, the relationship is in trouble.

I think this movie contains some great dating tips for men.

Once you become a Steve your love life will surely improve.


I had great time meeting up with Adam , Speer and Northen nights.

PS: Plan is for HBminesota is to turn tables on her and lead her to meet up with non sexual cause:

Heya blondie ; )
I have a bad late night snack habit ?

I love eating ice cream

My fingers hurt ? Want ice cream?

Then wait for a response and call her
convo:

is this a booty call?

my finger hurt and now you givng me shit,

no I said ICE CREAM not booty call its spelled different,

why do stupid girls always think meeting up is about sex; )

ICE cream ,at my place, ; )

I cant eat all of it we will eat it together that way it will be half the calories. LOL.

come over eat ic cream !then I take you back to your place.

What are you gonna do?

you are such a flake you know what I got so much stuff going

No comments:

Post a Comment