Thursday, May 21, 2009

FR: return of dennis rodman game,online biaches and more

SO Ive been super bored with stuff going on ... my computer broke and negativity kicks in Im done for the night.

I had to hav innergame tune up when you have other stuff to wory than women...

my laptop screen broke...court and Im working on how to maintain myslef..

My friends been picking on me and took it too seriously..he is my best friend but he is insecure about how I can just talk to girls and tries to tell me to take them on dinner and shit plus that I like anything that wlak and has blonde hair and keeos judging me and telling me that me going direct is LAME ..the other is a mayor player and not goodlooking.does strictly online has social anxiety and was depressed for awhile and I helped him.

that brought me down and my state was soo low cause I lost touch of myself with my confidence...I hav my ipod and heard jeffy and ozzie...

Jeffy inner game stuff is soo hardocre and hard to digest.

my good friend also gavem a tip on getting my grammar skills down and my communication skills with my english...COOL!

So I started the day just chillin out and looking to sore my stuff and noticed anxiety and sweating..then when I realizd what made me motivat me to get good and on a roll and boomk back to square one....

Anxiety it isnt appraoch anxiety its social awkard anxiety and lackofcofidence...

I was going to comedy show and my fiedn texted me mickinglythings to be that beotherd me and I realized text is cool but like my friend says

"YOur communication has to be CLEAR"

so then I look back on my fuckeups where i was so wishy washy insecure about meeting up that wouldnt go anywhere...

hmmm...

plus id see cute girl and Id be over that shit...

I said Im do denis rodman game to test myself....

I was supernervous ! and hooked one girl out of 7 girls.. I disqualify myslef and dont buy dances... I dhv and eye contact and tease them..how we are taught in game..coming from master strippers 10's... its hard but hey like jeffy once said

"you have to practice with mike tyson to fight heavyweight fight..and not pracicewith gary coleman."

another "to get a 10 you have to burn 10's " mr.m

SO I hooked one cute one and It was soo on that I was calibrated with her and other girls .. I learned fom sinn and my last expreince sleeping with a stripper and making a huge mistake after I slept with her...

she calls me when she is drunk on late saturdays..wants money or drugs.. I have none.

but this one was gorgeous blond and did sogood left and came back and satnext to me like gaming me like a AFC and I left ot bathroom all nervous cause after 30 minutes she wanted me to buy her a drink... I freaked out...

Takeaways are awesome and this was cool.

created a challenge to her she did spend tiem 30 miutes talking to me and its would hav been cool to buy her a drink but in stipper game when it comes to money once you do something then you are a customer...plus I didnt number close.

I got nerrvous and like in hypnosis sh got nervous by that and lost the beautiful baby...

I teased her and what we are taught in game works prefect in Stripper game or on 10's..

online teasing is limited the have low self esteem...calibration!!!

anyways after that was dissapointed yet look at it as evaluating and going back to basics when I started writting this blog how I got good fast...

all this is knowing what and when to use it...

then wnet to comedy show no girls all couples...
after that ran text game and ended in convo with the another girl I met online...

over 1 hour I poped my cherry and build comfort and assumed atraction and control her and opened her up by leading...

she is a closer and gs what she wants..such a fucking turn on for me...

Im planing to approach the masturbating chick...high rick high reward

No comments:

Post a Comment