Friday, May 22, 2009

Going to miami and last night's flake

Im going to miami for the weekend.

I have court on 28th so Im be back in nyc for that.

Its fucking hot in nyc its not funny.


Ive been messing wiht online and its pretty fun.

I leaned never to take anything personal.the bitchest girls are actually super sweet inside.

Imhad a flake last night and I felt it being a flake.. I was texting and she was getting upset and she was like so we arent going to see aach other again ?


anyways,I started my own path..Im putting game aside and me time.

I get far and slow down.

the stipper game is awesome and powerful, standard game works better on them than regula girls.

I rana debreif text on flakes and one was supernice to tell me why she never could meet up with me.she was attracted to me but overgaming or tey hard seem so weird and out of place that she got creeped out.

I know that intially I got girls attracted to me and I ran too funny or too cocky or incongruent or even too sexual that threw her off and disqualify myself.

less is more sometimes.

anyways Imleaving to miami and ran lets meet upp for drinks to some Ive been talking to online and other than I haent told them yet.

Tyler on core thing and blueprint stuff seemed cool on youtube.

Its that my game is flexible and isnt standard ..and eally that s how its suppoesd to be but with innergame lock down.

I also helped out in a forum answering dental questions.

I have to find myself first.

Game thing is a bunch of commercialized bullshit

I rather be an asshole than a supplicating little bitch.

I was actually happier before being AFC and doing my work rather than chasing bitches.

I shouldnt give up but I need a break...

I have to admit that in the 20 days of stright game was one of the best things for me, a breathrough to get good.

the flakes and follow up is a bitch though.

I will post on whats to come.

Im making some of the girls my friend that is the core of comfort connection.

Im not looking to do the batheroom lay or other crazy stuff.

Im actually looking for a girl friend but in the mean time like tyler says toget thegirl you want you have had to know how to get girls in general.

enough of BS and Im post LR soon.

I hope miami doesnt end up to be a family crisis and I end up dead like marvin gaye.

I love nyc but to live big in nyc is money.

at this point if I end up rich you know where to find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment