Sunday, June 7, 2009

fear of loss triggers old numbers to react Hbnjmusic

so I ve been slow track hbnj music teach my first ever internet date.. I didnt do a good job...so I ve been building comfort by text and got flaked 2 times..
unlike community bvelief I havent nexted her just to compensate for too much sexual escalation too soon.
the thing her is that i lept texting her and understood her soo Im AFC for her...
she text me and I text her that im leavcing NYC...I did this seeing my roomie did that to a chick and she was crazy texting him for him to sexual escalate..

its too not rush too much and be chill

so I went vunerable and deep comfort and said I genuinely liked her but I might NOT see her again which I stole from a tyler durden rsd audio and she said we are going to meet and she set it up for monday....

Im doing alot of push pull calibrating the compliments

Its fucking on but my other chick is pushing to meet up.? Frame control

No comments:

Post a Comment