Sunday, June 7, 2009

probable date with vikchick

theres this chick that gave me a hard time online and i plowed

and she neged me with poem of glory a NLP poem..she said it was garbage.

so I matched her and mirror her with affirming what we are talking and she calls doesnt text which is good...

Im not sure she is hungarian

my roomie did phone game and she was put on slow track

she called me up to meet up for date

Im not sure about her...

then i did what non community guys do and is to confirm..if you dont comfrm you are lacking comunication skills and being effective..only is you know its super on you dont do this..so i avoid flakes by being responsible adult.

I text her that Im behind schedule and set date for later and she said where which is OK for being a first date... rommie says warm her up and take her to next level...she is foregn so she is cold not too cuddling type...
so this is a challenge...

Im be shit tested cause i havent done deep rapport.

No comments:

Post a Comment