Monday, June 8, 2009

Latina women mentality

Hey whats up dudes

Im going to write this up cause I get frustrated sometimes and I have my personal reasons why..

That being said..

I want to talk today about Miami but mostly

LAtina women mentality

I come from a latin family

I was married to a latin woman

and My mom is latin.


I dont want to hate but i find MOST latin women to be:

- bossy
- want the man to do everything for them
- want to be princess.

especially when it comes to sex.

The want the old fashion courtship deal...except HOT puertorican women ; )

but seriously most LATIN women you take them to go out on a DATE or even say HANG OUT for them that means the same thing ...COURTSHIP

they think that as soom as you are talking to them ..that you are all about that and they are higher value and you should work for it.

that a woman has dignity and respect...

I agree in all levels but that doesnt mean thatshe is better than me

OR i have to put up with her nonsense

That were the MACHISMO COMES FROM

and believe it or NOT

It controls them but up to a certain LEVEL

the outside level of what MOST MEN DO WRONG


OK thats fine to to courtship GAME...if you are a woman or if you have a rotation and are seeing several women at the same time.

IMO its a waste of time unless she is beauty queen with money...even that becomes a problem cause I was married with a wealthy one.

I learned from my date in miami ALOT ... I thank her days later and till this day hasnt returned a text...maybe she thinks she is too good for me :P

first off we connected and I teased her and called her names...

kept in touch through texts.

until i got into town and just ran fun and intersting texts

I learned from Sinn in damge control to run fun and interesting to get her to ask YOU OUT
and I made her ask me out

and we met on a rainy day which is not common..

we met and she was very proctective but I know what i did wrong.

and it had to do what living in miami VS going to miami as a tourist

1) Latin women and dating are courtship if you live there...

they will fuck a tourist from ny or if you are white guy and have SNL
but if you live there they will want you to buy dinner and all types of shit like that...they demand attention and that you behave.sex is only when she wants.

2)DISTANCE and LOGISTICS
topo taught me logistics and sinn talks alot in snl course
basic stuff but in miami its driving and drinking and how to get her to your house without her sayingi have to go gto work and all types of objections.

I rather live near a shopping or place where theres alot of stuff going on and invite her by my way.

Latin women make all types of stupid excuses...

as with other women you can use social pressure and get them to do anything.


LATIN WOMEN

use alot of PUSH PULL

ANY WOMAN THAT DOES THAT HAS A HISTORY OF STALKERS

as per Paul Janka's book talks how when a woman shows push pull it can drive any man insane.

THERE IS TRUTH


They look up to their mom's for personal advice with men...courtship

They try to play madonna whore complex BS

when they are getting their thrill by either cheating or money or getting fat.



THATS WHY
I love white women
I love orange hair or blonde with green eyes

especially IRISH AMERICAN

call them white trash or whatever but the ones I meet are cool and I am unique for them....

THE DEBRIEF I GOT FROM MIAMI DATE was that she said
" You seem very diffrerent and Fun"

AKA BE COOLER THAN THE GIRL

I didnt close cause I over escalated and she paid for one round of drinks..I went too sexual and pushed it too far wihtout calibrating.

she got all bitchy and screamed at me in my car then called me 2 times and text me later that night...VERY INCONGRUENT and PUSH PULL

No thank you!


if you look at the date this was 2 weeks ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment