Friday, June 12, 2009

LR vikchick and management after sex lost sm bunny in date

Im super tired and have to do laundry and have to meet up with adam and have a date w music teach which mught flake but since I started using chemistry game and fear of loss ashe kept insisting for friday which I then had a problem cause I was suppose to see vikchick...
but..I had vikchik call me and she asked me what im doing later and I said what you have in mind whcih is not that effective but since we have comfort you can get away with almost anything puls she was calling me and I called her the previous night... she was obsessed abit...so I obliged to meet up with her thrusday night... I never had a d3 or d2 or whatever cause I ran out of material...puls weather and logistics and playing it cool....this is what most poeple and entropy calls it ...DONT FUCK IT UP GAME

she is intersted and investeing and wants to see me...

I was nervous cause i was ..period.

I had ran game and was scared that she might lose interest and lost her.

I saw her and she kissed me and kino my hand like middle school kids do to get girls horny and I kisse dher and slowed it down and played hard to get ..this was a risk cause she would have gotten upset and left but I took her to times square and we kissed and I wasnt talking and she started asking me whats wrong with me


DAMAGE CONTROL

I told her that it was the weather and that this weather makes me want to stay home and chill and the place I was going to take her was outdoor type and its was foggy and I get fuzzy when the weather gets ugly...
she didnt believe me but it made sense why and I built trust so she had no choice but to believe me.
i got a cab and we went to my apt.
I bought wiane cause she like s wine and loosens me up ...lol
remeber Im trying to reverse the roles and I was nervous and confused I never close without routines...
so I would freeze out and nothing good on tv and I took off shoes then ordered food and we drank she slow it down...and she would kiss me...
then I took off my shirt and she poured winne on my chest and licked it...

I used sinns arrousal spots and back off...

basic comfort and convo chit caht and tease her a bit and sexual then kiss and pull back

then

It was hot and took of my pants..entering KFP ala topo but I was finnese like entropy says always be finnese the close
she lept aroousing me and kept feedin my wine from her mouth...
io waso turned on that I over escalate and she pulled back

she calm me down cause I was nervous but I plyed it out

she kept chwecking in are you fell bettter baby? in russina accent

I told her to go to the room and we went and I took it further and did sinns ass arousal and she stoped and I tried to suck tities and she wouldnt let me...

I then sinceI was in autopilot...wanted to give her a massage,,,she gaqve me one the last time btw... so I made her take of blouse shirt whatever and I was giving her and opened her bra without hesitation like it was natural and kisse dher neck and her body and towards her ass...

she was super arooused did that for 3 -5 minutes
and after that I stopped kissed her and did since ass arousal again
and tried pulling her pants down and she let me and she said

"LET TAKE A SHOWER FIRST"
we did and she was pampering me since i ran some of advanced comfort or sinns qualifiacation of i like girls who take care fo her man...she was attracted therefore becaome my pleasure giver....

we got out i stayed in shower she got on the bed..and waited for me

she was soo beautiful
grey eyes blonde hair tall my height and body was ass was my type not too big nor too small...

i ketp teasing her which I did to lacewy the stripper when i closed that
reverse the frame...
I triggered points as per nina hartley and then transition to arrousing the clitoris w my togue as Im fingering her...she said I love your lips you kiss good I never had this soo good..she wanted 69 and did 69...did modified squirt gesture b while I stimulated the clitoris she gave me some awesome head...

she wanted me to fuck her and she said fuck me baby you got me horny in her russian accent
I made her suck my cock and pull her hair and lick my balls damn she is a good fuck
go

and rolled a condom in and fuckd her since Im freak I do this thing I like and she loved it ..then I said to her that "i want to come on her pretty face " and come on her ass...

she said "I want you to fuck me in the ass"...
I did but I kindah did too rough cause hse afterwards said I need to practice fucking in the ass.."it hurt alot too rough"...lol

after se x did debreif and said she liked me since we came back from my place and I wasnt rushing things and that it happend cause I got her very horny...LIAR.lol

she had bought cherries and we ate cheerys and made out she ketp feeding me...

I think she reallly liked me...

she took a shower

after that we fucked again


she said she couldnt stay over and I said ok

she kept talking about her past guys but she never connected with a guy before...

she also defined the realationship when she said

"I know you love sex but I dont want you to be obsessed with sex..Imnot an object.. I like you and your conversation with you and i dont want to change this..its a balance"

this is GOLDENcause she was investing and it was respecting her wishes which I fucked up on s&M bunny...

I met with her at 945pm and I was fucking her 11pm
we went to sleep at 3am
she ended satying over and I woke up at 5 am and 830 am and fucked again took a shower and my bed was stained ... :(

I acted like I had to go and we took a cab to trian station and she bought me coffee fro starbucks....

I kissed her and told me to call her...

ONLY THING I FUCKED UP AFTER SEX is that I said she was beautifull ..tooo many SOI's which was too redundant and seem needy..she corrected me with Im normal pretty..

I calibrated with not saying more SOI's...and acting aloof and assuming friendship and had to tone down sexuality and kissing... it was too much kissing

she corrected me again ...you kissme more times than anyman.

calibration

I called my boy and he told me she is in the books and its off to the next ones..

I called her later and opened with

"hey i hope you are having a good day..Im sore thanks to you : )"

I had to calibrate it cause she wouldnt get it so i told her that she wore me out...and she talked about her having a good time and she transition to something else about her wetting the bed... I said Im going home to do laundry and meet my friend ADAM :) .lol. and I teased about practice and she said its like workout we need to practice with each other cause you are too rough in bed..lol

then I said i enjoyd it and she said if i liked the wine on my chest i said it was awesome... (validation)
then she said she would get wet her ex ould freak out and i said I felt like we were seeing each other for a long time soo It is normal,right? ...

NLP anchor to agree and solidfying frame

I ended convo with time constraint and she said we talk later.

WORD!



ANALYSIS
sm bunny fuckup

what vikchick did after sex was awesome I fucked up with sm cause i did what any guy do and DTR before sex... so she assume GFmode

I ened up fucking it up cause i wanted to fuck her and when she said no I got upset and she creid and she later dumpd me that night...

I try using negs and other stuff even jealousy and persuasion language but she said
"i wanted her just for sex and I made her feel cheap"

Ther was no point in arguing with a woman when her feelings are strong...

ask my mom ...lol

but I did sinns youre awesome and put her into friends zone cause I build comfort but she would keep at it that I fucked up and that meant she was still interested in me but then she told me
she was falling in love...with me.

I spoke to roomie and he said that that girl was just a warm-up...
whihc is true cause i tried all types of stuff to recover even push pull but I think she figured me out cause she saw my cards.. it was beter to just be chill and not respond and let it sit till she cooled off...

but I knew she was done and out of practice tried recovery game....

only thing is that we are freinds and we still communicate and she said she was going to think about going back with me...which at this point I dont care....

another problem is that you get needy trying to fix things in damage contrl and it makes it worse..you lose points by trying too hard... you just apologize and be compassionate and let her cool off dont insist...her feeligns are too strong...

great stuff Im learning...



she is a great gierl and took me to brroklyn and paid for dinner and taxi...but I wantd sex...I guess lack of self control..

No comments:

Post a Comment