Thursday, June 25, 2009

LR LIgreen eyes

I had some of the best sex in a long time and I got it with dominance and social pressure...last night I lost the lay cause her frame was stronger than mine.... like sinn says when you have a stronger frame you win...thats the zen.

l;ast night I been playing with girls emotions and I saw her she didnt want to sleep with me and I got LMR...then we went out and i brought her in and I used social pressure and leading with hey hurry up and stop being a baby..I acted tired and that nothing was going to happend...

THATS THE SECRET TO CLOSING

sexual arrousal not verbally but physically then backing off and reiniciating and take it away...make sure you build attraction and momentum...then you go for the non sexual excuse to get her up there...

no that I think of it all the lays were like that but ...I was speeding up like sinn but like he says play solid game get better results....

I have to look over compliance and delaing with IOI and IOD's

I like that I learned is not pressurethe girl but lead in a distracting way so it isnt sexual...disqualify HARDCORE and even show you are tired and sleepy...

I closed her and we has awesome sex and she bought me a snoopy....

I had a girl game me before I met up with this one but I clouldnt number close...

plus I had attorney woman...text me and stuff but I played with her emotions,,,

she is very manipulative and I showed vunerable and she chases..

she told me couldnt see me cause she was dating 5 other guys...
she gave me BS text about how she could try to meet up and she has plans but Im the PRIZE and I cut her off....

THE SECRET TO BEING THE PRIZE IS ACTING AND BEIGN CONGRUENT

ACt like a high class woman or high class donald trump with no time...

I had girls text me what Im up to and I'd escalate for a meet up after 3rd text.

So far with deep comfort by phone cuts the process..but Down side is time of when you call and testing her attraction and compliance and false time constraint and ending the call.


not all woman want to connect and there is a wall...all woman act same to a guy and thats what I get consistent in closing ...
I cutting back with deep comfort and I like when they vent more then I turn it and run into what I want adn show dominance which creates attraction....

YOU CANT FLINCH

Be sure of what you are doing and build compliance

DBOY gets credit for this...

1 comment: