Monday, June 29, 2009

leaving NY....regrets and the departure of a natural BEST friend

I got dissed by 2 girls both were complying and attracted but I didnt follow the model....M3 is SOLID game LIKE IT OR NOT.

I realised to get into DEEP COMFORT you have to have her invested into the convoo 70% more than you...
why? cause its the basis of qualification

Qualification and compliance is what makes it work...

also calibrate where she is...

timing of the call and logistics....

Im homeless and Im on my way to miami

my family is the worst people cause they give money to other s and they dont care about me...

I saw my friend diss girls and he pings in text and doesnt invest more.... he is also super discrete and calibrated...I think he doesnt get laid because he doesnt want to and he knows he is successful person...

this month is what i imagined it would be like living at project hollywood...
only thing is that I learned from a natural....

play smart and take iniciative....

cuss out and be firm with the bitches...

he doesnt respond to a negative text...he disqualifies discretely

I made several BIG mistakes

overreacting and pushy
didnt follow the model
wrong timing and seem needy than persistant
being apologetic
dancing monkey and rewarding her IOD's
and not stoping myself from coming on too try hard....or convincing car salesman or qualify myself too much...

I did this on a basis of my innergame that I was leaving ny...taking risks and that was a test that I need to work on... so far I have 4 new lays... thanks to him and his building my confidence...I ran phone game on 3 of them and he did on one....on the one he did he was smooth not sexual not boring and very smooth and he said he had something important to do and end it...

he was what I was missing from my life...
my best friend and he knew that I had opening skills...he is just phenomenal...
at closing and maimtaing attraction...he was soo positive and intelligent...sttegyst and game wasnt 1 in his life..thats what made him non needy...
he rather hang woth freiends than be with a bitch...thats what it takes the balls to do that is what makes you better....

I cried a little...its not friends who just ask for your advice or take from you...its thouse that are there for you in the hardest times.

I deleted numbers on my phone because I have abundance mentality...

I also have to go over when you blow in set how to next it...

you blow it hardcore you are done....

calibrating the blowout vs ejecting

I think I can can better if I work on myself more....I think that I can go over my notes this month that I can find the consistent and confidence to pull it back on...

I think its inportant to realize that its a numbers game...

and that we all have our days

NEVER take anything personal...learn from it.

Attornye woman seems like a match but she wants things on her terms and I learned she has to be more investe in you to make things happen

when you are in there and you pull back ...they always pull forward...

be always willing to lose her...you show that vibe and she will make it happen

if she doesnt then you run the risk of being easy and they will lose attraction...

women want to work for you...the happier they are to see you the easier they are to game....

I also learned that YOU NEVER TELL THE GIRLS YOU ARE SEEING OTHER PEOPLE

YOU NEVER STEEP LOW

let it go and walk away....

I still have a lot to learn from and the clock is ticking believe it or not....

Im still chilling and next moment i will be in the street...homeless

theres a light though...a light that I lived what most guys will never have...
a month of success and failure

but the rewards

were priceless..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment