Monday, June 1, 2009

online game quickie

My profile got deleted and thisi si what I use; Its from Jeffy RSD:

I'm very romantic and genuine yet a total a****** .

I have a positive outlook on life

Love tender moments and little cats.

I want to meet people who laugh at my jokes and

High self-esteem types who don't take things too seriously.
------------------------------------------

breaking rapport spiking emotions opener:

I like your pic but too bad its photoshopped
I wonder whats behind the pretty face? or I cant tell if you are sexy


her :what photoshop? I cropped the picture cause it was too big. But thats it. Thats what my big irish face looks like up close. Scary huh???
------
me: you are soo feisty Im starting to like it stop being cool You are soo feisty...You should stop that cause.. Im starting to like it ; )

Im Sandro
I live in the in the city

I knew you wher going to b a truoblemaker sweetie ; )

you are probably from Boston ?!?!

------------

HER : should be from Boston. Part of the Irish Mob.

But nope. Im was born and raised in upstate NY...now im chillin in Long Island. Not an Irish friendly zone. lol

ME:Cool what you wna to be when you were seven and dont say irish mob princess
---------
her: All jokes aside i wanted to be a nurse. And looky-looky im a nurse. Born to save lives. Just with the added twist of humor!

But now i would love to appear on the show "Cops" Criminals are sooo dumb. I wanna show them whats up!
---
ME:

Thats pretty RAD!
I wanted to be very detailed and artistic in what I did on my soft side I wanted to help people feel good about themselves and look pretty... I became a dentist with a BADASS personality ... thats whats up. Hi five!

You are soo out there we are soo criminal minded I can smell a masterplan already ; )

We probably wouldn't get along... we're too similar.

I wouldn't take your sh!t, you wouldn't take my sh!t, and we'd just fight all the time,
then have, like, freaky make-up sex.

I'm not sure I'm ready for a volatile relationship like that now.

Then again, maybe I am. I'm so confused!

----------------
her:
HAHA. I was born a rebel without a cause. Im still trying to find the cause...cause nursing isnt it. LOL. Wanna take my braces off? God im gonna take pliers to these damn things.

No comments:

Post a Comment