Tuesday, June 2, 2009

text interactions with HBmel LI

This is a part of how I had
to work to get a girl and went sexual and last part she was talking about jerking me off and pttuing my cock in her mouthand then in her pussy

5/28/2009 9:28am

Hey its HBmelLI

me: hey whats up mel

her: NM u

me: send me a pic of you

her :when I get back home

her :Im just put woth my daughter

her I just sent you 2 pics for you

her : thank you You are very cute by the way

her : work

her :Ru busy this weeekend

her :AT an office

her :OK

her :Me2

her :UGh boring long day what are you doing

her :what are you cooking

Her :Im not picky

her :Liquor

her malibu day breeze scre driver

her:nice I tried calling you

we had basic chit chat convo and time bridge d probable her meeting up saturday

after convo

her : you sound sexy

her : hell yeah

her Aw you are welcome sweet dreams

next day
her:Good morning
911am her ; Thank you hope you have a good day and hope talk soon.
4:45pm her: hows your day
8;30pm her : hey sexy
8:43 pm her just got off work
8:47pm her : I got to se how much money I have first
her LOL
her I dont work tomorrow its the weekend
Ok where
dont know how to get there
I will get lost in the subway by myself
Yea let me know 2morrow
OK U are going to bed now?
can i call you in a few

We spoke for a while.... basic comfort and was going to do phone sex but she was with daughter

next day was the day for the date....

I was resisting to call her but my friend said
NO ! YOU MAKE THE INITATIVE TEXT HER
so I sent a text to see if we were still on and she text back:

her : I cant hang tonight got a family emergency im in NJ

her: I will text you when i get home

her :Hey sexy omg Im freaked out

her: I just saw a scary movie

her: drag me to hel

her : Yeah waht are you up to are you in the city

her: Just asking I would of came out if u were closer

me: too bad..I would have loved to seen you

her: Me 2

SUNDAY
her : Its OK sory I didnt mean to call that late

her:Aw yeah im just shoping my mom in ac and dad wokring all day so I wasnt sitn home

her:Boring

her:I got a new bathig suit to wear

her: black with pink flower

her: soon
me: you are such a tease
her: no
me: ewhat are you wearing now
her:capris and tank top going in the shower soon...

She calls and says that she is traveling soon for next two weekends and set up for probable date on weekday.this was on sunday.

tuesday I text: Im still not sure about you I have to give you a cool girl test or something

her :Yes

I go into Jugglers GF test

she responds warm bath
strawberries and whip cream
kisses on the neck

she texts:
LOL sorry I havent texted you I was busy

me: I have to go to work.why you always make it hard

her:sorry

me: Its all hard now , Im wondering what you would do with it

her: I would start jerkin you iff then put it in my mouth and start sucking it then put it in my pussy

me: I woould bend you over on the table right there and get down to businees

her: I Nice I would love that

me:send me a pic of your pussy

her: Later when I get home

me:K

didnt here from her so text her later to calibrate non sexual

her: food shoping

her: Nah Im feeling sick my ear is in really bad pain

her:LOL ok

I fell asleep and didnt call her but sent her a text...
my friend said to stay chill and back off since she is with a daughter and has ear pain she will get annoyed

wednesday : hows that ear

her : it hurts

me: did you go to the doctor

her: dont have insurance

me: isnt there a free clinic

her: Im look it up

me: is there anything i can do

her: no not now thank you

My friend again says if she is sick and I send a message about a pic then i get her in a bad mood their emnotions are strong they know they are smart.

So this one is on hold I wondering how to post the pics she sent me...

I sent her a text that i was coming to her neck of the woods and I wonde hwta it would be like

she said she wont be there

I said OK

she sent back with Im going away for weekend

I said : Have fun,I'll talk to you later
----------------------------------------------
according to other guys this set is blown

the best thing is too build prizing and pull back and make her come to me.

after she flaked on me I showed lower value and I lost value in her eyes

text is text and words are words and actions speak louder than words

No comments:

Post a Comment