Friday, August 28, 2009

Better things will come....quick review and findings of Franco

i appreciate the support of the guys...

Northen nights, doc strangelove too

I m fascinated and obsessed over FRANCO's PUA stuff.

Im maturing in terms of masculinity and facing problems with confidence.


Dboy told me alot of things :

Quote:
We were BF GF and she would want to see me...

Why BF/GF?

Quote:
I then after we had sex 2nd time , I asked her to help me on a problem I had , and she offered to help me on my case just to make sure my own attorney was doing a good job and help me....

Never have sex with a woman when you give her all the ammunition she needs to fuck you in the ass.


Quote:
we were together for a month, she began to be pushy and there was some struggle but I would make her feel good...

Elaborate.



Quote:
then all of the sudden I was thirsty and I always drank soda from her fridge and I took one and she saw me drink it she made a big deal about it and made me put it down and give it to her...I felt like that wasnt cool and like I was a dog.

I'd give it to her and leave her house... then she is NEXT'd.

This girl also sounds low self esteem.


Quote:
anyways then she kept being grouchy and annoying about live far etc....

I felt I had to leave cause she was being a biach...

For these reasons I don't want to be in a monogamous relationship until I have fucked at least 100 women.

The way I operate with women:

as soon as I feel uncomfortable, or the relationship is compromised --> NEXT'd.

I don't have time to "make things work" or stick around in optimism, or let her continue her whatever BS she is doing... I get nothing out of it.


Quote:
I felt I had to leave cause she was being a biach...

Just do it.

Quote:
I tell her Im leaving since she has work and I snore ( she complained about that) so that she can wake up and get sleep I told her I was leaving and she said BYE.

As soon as she gave you shit for drinking the soda, that's when you say you gotta get going and leave.

You kinda shoot yourself in the foot when a woman gives you shit like that and do not act decisively in the moment...


Quote:
I walk out and go down elevator.. and she starts screaming my name I said Im got to go sweety... I was so annoyed.

I strongly recommend you do some searches in Franco's archive on SCREENING.


Quote:
NExt thing you know Im in my car on the light and she is behind me in her car....
she follows me a few blocks and like in the cop shows she gets in front of me and gets off and screams " You are such a low life asshole, dont you ever contact me again! that was very dissrespectful !"

She sounds very low self esteem and would like for you to become aggressive in response to her and ABUSE her.




Quote:
I do kind of miss her but

Dude, how the fuck can you miss a FREAK like this girl?


Quote:
I was in the middle of solving a problem which she was helkping me with since she is an attorney...I didnt hire her but just to advise me what to do next cause according to her my attorney SUCKS!

Right... she'll help you and put a price on it by giving you this shit since you two are in a relationship together.

Live and learn, but you should have done things differently from the getgo (i.e.: have sex with her, but do not make her your legal adviser, or just have her as your legal adviser and THAT'S IT).

The problem with the whole thing is you didn't screen her and you lead the relationship in a very shitty way - not knowing what YOU want out of the deal.

Quote:
I did intentionally hook up with her cause I liked her and cause I thought she could help me

WTF man, keep that shit SEPARATE.



Quote:
I texted her : Hey I want to talk to you

You have a tendency in all of your posts to keep contacting girls when it just poorly shows your own self esteem and lack of self respect.
A girl (or bitch) like this one does not deserve you talking to her.

Grow a pair of balls and treat bitches like this accordingly!


Quote:
Hmmm... I got that problem and she is holding thouse papers, and Im scared of asking her cause she can harm me with domestic violence or something like that which Im scared eventhough Im not the physical type nor I want problems...

Don't even talk to her.

Forget about what happened and move on. The fuel to the fire will be added if you keep contacting her. I am fucking serious about this.

Quote:
and I think cause she paid for dinners and everything...like she was the man in the relationship....

You enabled it, though.


Quote:
what I can do or what you would do ?

What you can do with this girl is STOP contacting her.

In the future, I strongly recommend you:

-screen
-do not fuck girls you have any ties to (i.e.: your accountant, your boss, etc)
-know how to LEAD relationships properly

D-Boy

I re read this over and over....
looked into Franco ...just awesome and alpha and descissive....


also looked into http://www.soyouvebeendumped.com/theas10tips.html
great stuff better than community trash....

also http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Over-a-Break-Up


thouse plus the first readings of FRANCO's stuff just blew my reality....

i started watching DDangelo's inner game which also in beginning was soo true in terms of desciosion making cause Im very sensitve and emotional....and not being a leader!

Im motivated to look into that material..

I also hugged my dad cause I had a rough argument with him 2 days ago when I asked him for advice on women he went off and called me a loser we ended in argument....and he just wished me well...


I feel personal growth from this...

No comments:

Post a Comment