Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ex GF psycho keeps contacting me.. I ignored

From 48 Laws of Power...

LAW #36
Disdain Things you cannot have: Ignoring them is the best Revenge

By acknowledging a petty problem you give it existence and credibility. The more attention you pay an enemy, the stronger you make him; and a small mistake is often made worse and more visible when you try to fix it. It is sometimes best to leave things alone. If there is something you want but cannot have, show contempt for it. The less interest you reveal, the more superior you seem.




After getting an ALL STAR advice from BEST guys and guys that care about me , I took the first step of NO CONTACT NEXTing

I didnt see it as a choice, its a powermove....

So,


she called me 3 times and textd me last night :

"I see you dont want to keep contact. I dont know you anymore"


I didnt respond..........


this morning she textd:
"I need to talk to you, when you wanted to talk, I listened"


I didnt respond

she is using her lawyer tactics since she knows Im a nice guy and Im passive...

Im going to keep ignoring her.



This is the advice I got from doing the IGNORING and the NEXTing :

natural friend told me : she what she wants dude...
I responded to him: I think she is just wondering what Im up to

BETTER ADVICE CAME WHEN

DAVE says :

You know... now that you have your papers back from her, and she's got nothing to damage you with... and... you're actually able to ignore her... you are now the man with the gun. Let's see if you can ignore her now that you know this.

and as always my man DBOY! :

She's fucking dumb, plus is using various manipulative tactics on you to make you crack. Keep her NEXT'd.

D-Boy


MT59 said :

I lol'ed at "she is using her lawyer tactics".

Go to the gym and become a beefcake, that way any time a woman makes you feel insecure you just realise you could break her in half like a breadstick.

Seriously though, it's good that you're learning not to be a wuss. Ignore her forever now. Chick doesn't even exist. If you feel like going back to her, that's normal, just ignore it and remember it's a withdrawal symptom of the wuss attitude your brain had become accustomed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment