Sunday, August 30, 2009

Franco answers my post...WoW powerful stuff

Hello Sandros its FRANCO




See in this woman who is helping you there is not only a LSE problem.

She has another trait I think it would be good to recognize in women: she is a masculine dominant LSE woman.

Soon I tell you why it is so important to learn to detect fast when a woman is masculine dominant

What you need is a good girl, not a LSE masculine dominant woman

A good girl who is willing to help you.


In my last book Getting the good girls I share with guys a pickup method which helps them to screen for better girls.

If you are interested more on the book here:

http://francoseduction.pp.fi/ggg/getting-the-good-girls.html

See a masculine dominant LSE woman has difficulties in accepting receptive femininity in herself and guess who is going to pay for it..

Some comments:

I met slept same night like most recent 4 girls i went out , attorney woman was verbal aggressive ,very low sexual esteem since she is overweight and low self esteem.comes from divorced parents ,she was divorced 9 yrs ago, has gambling issues and uses persuasion tactics ,I recognize and ....
long story short after 2 or 3rd time i had sex with her she wanted to be my GF, I never had a GF my past wife was family setup and nor I knew how to have a GF ..all GF ended up treating me bad and cheating and she wanted very badly and was needy cooked for me gave me dinners massage bought me gifts..... so I agree.

*** See she was establishing the frame of the relationship from the beginning. You should make sure you are the one to establish the frame of a relationship with a girl from the beginning, not her.

I then say to her my problems of my school,and I need legal advice .... she offered to help me with that as ADVISOR for no money ..just as BF/GF.
I noticed after that I became dependent on her cause my problem and we go out then she changed and became angry and aggressive towards me negative being bossy and pushy..I didnt know how to react...

*** Yes she is masculine dominant and this is a reflex of how she treats herself in regard to stuff like neediness, receptivity, femininity and so on. She becomes aggressive and brings out her Yang part in a way you might not like. In Getting the good girls I share methods which can help you to detect this kind of woman (and many others) already from the beginning and choose wisely.

she said I didnt make her priroty and she isnsulted me and make me feel bad..

*** She really is being a tough guy here..

I didnt leave only unitl weeks later she again did same over a can of soda in her fridge and she scream at me for drinking the soda and I left ..as a I left she then scream to come back and I ignore and left she then follow me in her car and like in cops tv shows get in front of my car and screams Im a low life asshole never talk to her again its over! I was sad causeI felt she had control

*** You gave her control... when you let her hold the frame at the beginning.

cause she help in my problem and became dependent and worse had paperwork...3 days past and we exchanged SMS texts to meet up to talk..my purpose was to meet and be friendly make up and get my papers...and emotionally I still felt for her cause I felt she atleast gave me advice on my case since my family wasnt giving me moral support nor any support, they said Im loser.

*** I understand your situation. There are plenty of feminine good girls who would help you without all that shouting and bossying you around. Between them also lawyers for sure.

she was wanting to go back verbally and I apologized for walking out, but noticed she was emotionally detached and distant and noticed things out of my intuition of other guys things in her apt and her acting weird , then followed even worse treatment...
I got her to go over my case last time with me and I record her without her knowing and I left.
she said she wanted us to be together again but give each other space. i didnt understand that.

*** That translated from womanese means: I like having sex with you but I have trouble in accepting a man close to me for a too long time.

she wasnt the same, no texts ,no nothing only like last moment... hey I was waiting for you to comeover....then I go over and I became neeedy saying cause I felt I was losing her and tell her I want her. she want to go to dinner I took her and paid for it ...to show her Im different and not asshole.

*** You are qualifying yourself to her..

she was still weird and not lovey dovey , I was in denial that it was over and wanted to win her back how she was in beginning. Then some guy came to apt and flirted with her I got upset cause she said I cant Im with my BF...her thinking I wasnt listening or paying attention. and she wanted to hang with him she told me is a friend she sees once a month,I got upset she said "if I wanmted to be with him and fuck him I can" I got upset and said to her its not toolate for you to hook up with him , Im out of here. I left.
she text me later she like how we hanged out at park.
since she knew about my casein fear of her reacting negative or vengative. I talk to her to say things didnt work out but lets just be friends, she said OK. then send me texts that she wanted to keep close connection of friendship

*** Again from womanese: you are good in bed and I want keep up the sexual relationship with you.

and I text OK
and then she send "whatever"..
I noticed she use push pull and mixing friednship to keep in touch ..

*** Yes she uses masculine ways of dealing with men: push pull is a very masculine seduction mean. She is a masculine dominant LSE girl. See the reason for that is: fear of men or problems being with men and unleashing her femininity.

I then withdraw contact from her since she is destructive yet its my fault made some bad desciscions.

*** Yes they are usually very destructive

In the beginning she was needy and wainting me and was challenge then she complain wanting more time and be BF /GF I gave in told her my problems and after treat me bad and try to get me to do her chores and help her with things aorund the house,

*** Tell her to hire a cleaner. She is a lawyer and can afford it.

as I was thinking this make her happy and she help me in my case.. I never lead and didnt know how to lead..especially this type of logicall woman who is angry and psycho when I didnt comply she scream andI gave in....then I noticed she cheat..

*** She is a player, masculine dominant, LSE. She likes you physically and also likes to discharge her maternal instinct by helping you and in the wrong way. Yes masculine dominant LSE women do have maternal instinct and they usually like to be in relationship with men who need them somehow.

I was with her for 5 weeks.
I also noticed a pattern of past GF or relationships that the cheat and be angry at me ..and after weeks they want to come back....

*** You are for sure good in bed and at the same time fail in taking leadership over women. You should work on taking leadership and that would bring you more feminine and receptive women because the masculine dominant LSE woman cannot be the time of a day with a man who leads her and she is then automatically out.
I try to ask my father since Im difficult sitaution but to my disapointment said Im loser and I gave me no advice....

*** Terrible... I feel for you.


I would like to go over whatI need to understand in terms of relationship management cause Im making miatkes and getting same results at the end of relationship...
and also if Franco was in my situation what he would do?

*** Tell me did you have a dominant or aggressive mother. I get the feeling that you choose for some reason aggressive women. See women who are not able to deal with their femininity have usually very bad baggage you need to learn to screen them fast out of your life.

that way I have better of where your mentality of thought ios coming from...and that is what its missing ..as a man.
*** In the case you are interested in consultations more info here:

http://francoseduction.com/coaching/

I see that you have a need for learning how to screen out aggressive masculine dominant LSE women and learn to screen in feminine receptive good girls.

You cannot unleash your masculinity with an aggressive dominant LSE woman. It only brings to trouble.


Cheers, Franco

No comments:

Post a Comment