Thursday, September 10, 2009

Forbidden patterns , NLP in game

I had the privilege of talking with JK Ellis

The guy is true yet so full of knowledge..he wrote book on seduction persuasion and influence.

I used some of his material, it works after alot of practice.
just be aware you are saying to someone and put emotion into the words.

anyways

I know alot of people discuss comfort game

and even NLP.


Im not an expert but I have run game with NLP tools and that makes it much effective when you are running into a fall back of any sort, you understand the mechanism of you leading the conversation.

Mehow discusses in his ebook that NLP and other material inot comfort should be considered once you have 6 lays with SOLID GAME.

this is true cause you turst on your own solid game.

Its like putting gas in the car, and you need high octane additive its like a STP bottle costs like 4 bucks and you add it to the fuel.

FUEL =SOLID GAME

High octane additive = NLP or other tactics.

YOU cant run game with just high octane you need to have the fuel to back it up ;)

Im planning to review certain techniques eventhough, Im working on my inner game and my talents to multiply.

what you do in life you can apply to seduction.

JK Ellis just sent me an email of the updated forbidden patterns book

http://forbiddenpatterns.com/upgrade.html

I might get it. i also saw a video on oct man sequence by a hypnotist:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc8PmxoUW0s

I also made contact with PUA coaches here in miami I might wing with, eventhough I like CJ's style of running solo.

Im working on:

1-getting my own place
2-job in health related
3- get in shape

GAME for me is a part of me, its going to take me 3 weeks as per entropy to get back where I was, until that time I wont be able to, dealing with BS that will give me more trouble than what I need.

Im not becoming a Keyboard jockey , nor I overanalyze things.

But I get this down the results will sky rocket!

My goal is obviously go to boston or northeastern part of US and finish a program.

until then Im focused on just moving forward.

Im not going to coach until I get better and run a harem.lol

PEACE OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment