Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Working that InneR GamE

Whats up fellas,

Been in miami chillin'

got this week to get the room im staying at trying to pimp it..

got number closes by day game feel super confident with my game.

I wass lucky to talk to Entropy before he left to Europe.

Guy is AWESOME at what he does.

Im going to work on inner game and read this book he recommends in his site:


No more MR nice guy by robert glover

He says my outer game is tight and maybe rusty but after a couople of weeks
be back PimPIN"

working out at gym downtown luxury to the max

and Im setting p the seed of my pull eventhough Im at the cribo...which puts a cramp in my game BIGTIME.

Cant wait to get the fuck out and do something of myself.

Im thankful of the peopl Im surrounded that bring positivty in my life.

Im looking into saving money to take inner game seminar with mr.m and braddock.

just a review on inner game:

David deangelo's Deep Inner Game w dr. paul is AWESOME

PAul janka's MOJO section in ebook is great

swinggcat's beliefs and frames are a given

carlos xuma has great stuff in his innergame relationship stuff within his program

the fader interview was good stuff

Natural Tim in transformations is fun and positive and going for your passions and having girls chase after your attention

"it being happy with yourself before you can be with others"

Franco's neediness managment also brushed on it.

gunwitch had an audio on some of it...


I will review Robert glover's material and masculinity.

I didnt understand sinns inner game post, it was good but he focus on fear and AA too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment