Monday, October 19, 2009

When things don't go your way

I started to value freedom and hapiness recently.

these past months reading bible getting close to God enlighten me.

the parable of talents the lesson on loving yourself and others, being a man and having a woman, and health etc...

most importantly being true to yourself and to God. He leads the way, yes he gives us free will ,its a gift we have a choice for us to be and do the right thing.

I find myself in south america came here to make extra cash and fell into a trap made by my parents. I recent my parents for the type of upbringing they gave me...being LSE and insecure.Which lead to being bullied and pushed around by people.
Whcih later on in life affected my descion making and view of reality...that was until last month in nyc and during my relationship with attorney woman in which I learned not to be pushed around.

Im in a difficult situation where Im in between my family and my goal in life to be happy...in between is my ex wife, the person who divorced me in 2007 which lead me into game. It was the way that it had to happen and I dont regret nor Im upset, Im glad she left..at that time.

Now she is working with my family and my family adore her treat her better than their own. She is a snake who is interested in money and status in the office. On eof the mistakes my parents will take to the grave is teaching her all they know..he taught her all he knows..therefore they are dependent on her.She made them dependent on her.He expresses financial interest in her than my self worth.


Plus he wants me to have a kid with her and this is the feedback from som eof my closest friends:

Quote: "I feel like i should walk away from this situation and move on.....but I feel that I would be guilty of being a coward letting her manipulate and get away with getting me to leave."

I've had a confusing time linking together your storyline, but I can say this: You should indeed walk away. I agree 1000% that your parent's advice to you would be disastrous to follow. At best, if she's given permission to walk all over you even further, then you can plan on a life of sustained, continuous disrespect.

Make no mistake, NEITHER of you would be happy under such circumstances.. It really does appear that your parents are financially motivated here, if my understanding of the situation is accurate. That's a true shame. And it would be an even BIGGER shame if a child were born who has to cope with this stuff forever also.

Cheers,


Scot McKay



Hey dude,

What I can suggest is living a life where you are happy with what you are doing. You'll naturally drift to positive things and ignore the negative because it doesn't even phase you.

D-Boy


2x4 says:

she says she wants your baby?
thats cue for run the fuck away.

and if that isnt enough, she already fucked up your parents relationship enough, it'll just get worse.
Fighting it isnt worth it.
have fun wasting your years of your life trying to recover something rather than moving on.



doc stragelove:The only advice I have about your situation is to eject. Being on your own and broke is better than your present situation.

wellington:
you're still a pussy. You need to forget all these people who don't give a shit about you, make something of yourself (or don't) and either wait til they come to admire what you've done for yourself or wait til they come to your funeral or sentencing date.


central scrutinizer: WALK AWAY.


Sure, money's a problem, but imaging how awesome it would feel to solve the problem your self and be dependent on nobody but yourself?

Go forge out your own existence!
There are several ways to make money, even in a bad economy. You just need to be creative thats all, . Im no expert, but as the saying goes "NEXT".


harimau:
Something is wrong with your family
smerdaykov:
Any shitface who would leave his ex-wife in charge of his family's business deserves to get a bullet in the head.

No comments:

Post a Comment