Saturday, October 24, 2009

Back and grounded,ready to work on New Life

Im back in the U.S. , Im working things towards a realistic goal to survive.

Im going to read david deida's book on way of the superior man

Unfortunately I had to remove myself from my family after hours of analyzing.
I put myself away from negativity cause it was damaging me overall.

I value the price of freedom and self respect.I was at a point of losing it but I backed out...I dont have any regrets about doing it.

Im ready to build a new life surrounded by people who love and support me.

Being independent is truly fulfilling, its not owe anybody for your efforts therefore cant takeaway yourself worth.

Its difficult to say right now but I feel I made the right choice leaving my family behind to pursue higher goals...for them in their world its different, something unrealistic to todays world which they have been accustomed to be victimize to scams from other people other than themselves or God.

they always feel sorry for themselves rather than taking action and encouraging to move forward.

From even serial killers to wealthy people, parents always stood up for their son...In my case being raised in a low self esteem family with social awkward behaviour , its been a struggle against something I couldnt deal with anymore,their beliefs and deserveness issues affecting me and my state of mind,everyday threats and fights just unecessary.Not even their support was something genuine.

the best thing for me was to value walking away from it, I feel healed after the experience of value what I have and take care of myself which is a true blessing.

Im aware it will take me months , even years but Im determined to work on my path , to journey into the unknown.

Isnt this something a man suppoed to do sooner or later in Life?

Yes, Its the turning point that I made a firm desicion to start my journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment