Tuesday, November 3, 2009

FR: Halloween ,rockstar FL style

It was halloween...it all started with having burgers at this place in midtown miami at biscayne...strangelove pua decided to get creative and as i recall it was 6pm starts pulling out his iphone and use it as his social network weapon...

Sends out an interesting mass text to get to a hot party to go to..and ofcourse we arent going to a sausagefest but an actual feast.

strangelove pua decides to put them to work...aha! phone keep ringin' from the texts received like a coin slot machine in vegas...

Aparently strange happen to like on of the parties to go ..from a woman he had communicated awhile back.we will call her HBbumble bee.

We decided to get ready to go rock it!

I was pimpd' out while he was rockstar w fanpage....

as soon as we got there Boom, i knew it was on....I musr say that Im not an expert in social circle game but I saw that strange had done it before..cool.

We had Hb bumblebee waiting for us there... she was slender hot blonde... he began to build social proof wihtin the people and other guests...there was HBpirate who certainly showed she was the attention whore.

strnagelove was doing massive kino and sexual escalting her BT by kino and leading ...
I thought it was a sure close by her compliance but HBpirate cock block would try to take her away...typical bargirl taking her friend away..I noticed it was a form of a shit test.i came in to try to game HB pirate but it did to drive her away from interfering with strangelove's cube....Imagine a guy doing the cube on a drunk chick that hs her hands all over him?
strangelove did assume rapport off the bat and she was serving us drinks.... then HB pirate had her friends stop by which interfered in stranges set..he did the right thing to turn to me and we started talking to avoid lowering our value...

key here is that in the party of hot girls and gay guys we were the puas..and strange was "face " of the party...social proof every person that came in.

then after the pattern interrupt, a young girl, we call her HBmagichat, I liked her..cute and came with a guy probable bf or guy she is seeing..."zombie"

i was more in tune of social reading the venue and party and due to the nyquill i started to feel drowsy..things were going slow and the girls tht were there to game were all HOT and strage girls..there was another ukraine chick but I figured she was more in low energy for a party...not a real good candidate for SNL...and was just seeing strange do his thing...

as soon as HB magichat came in strange opened indirect and she signed his fanclub fron there she was hooked...I was sitting on couch as I observed him go at it.

he lead her to convo , perfect bodylanguage and BOOM. Locked in... he was qualifying her and she kept ignoring the otehr guy she came with...

I then tried to listen in the set and noticed hb pirate talking shit to hbbumblebee and zombie...she was bitching about strangelove talking w hb magic and about strangelove..I would observe and its was a weak attempt to give him negative social proof cause it really looked like HB magic was into strangelove...
this ofcourse creates competition and hbpirate lost it and was hammering at hb bumblebee...at that point hb bumblebee and hb pirate had friends wait outside that didnt want to join in the party.... hb pirate seemed like alpha female and took hb bumblebee. this left gay guys and couples..one hot hb magic and strangelove pua do magic together...outside. i remember how Fuji moved a chair when i sat down in south beach when it was interfering in a convo with a girl I had approached.
Strangelove got a chair and position himself halfway near her and just ran SOLID verbal game... he was there and I heard him talk about stanley kubrik..insane!!! cause she was just like "yeah , sure" complete IOI's green light... I notice that she put her hand on his chest...

then strangelove ran an amog routine I never heard of...

SGT HARTMAN roleplay amog routine from full metal jacket
like a reinactment of a scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8Nf1MK7lts

they were talking about movies and zombie shit head comes in seeking rapport and strangelove leads and gets up and plays as sgt hartman...has the zombie chode play as private.LOL.

amazing! :)

after that I would go outside and id see the scary view of the "psycho alcatraz"LOL

I went back and i was just wasted..then the guys form the party and homeowner GAYMOGGED me.. I treated them like a shit test from a girl and smiled at everything they said.
jorge came in and sat in the couch wasted ...unconcious of what i had observed his game..he had become a natural.

We get GAYMOGGED...then HB bumblebee comes out from nowhere all drunk and friendly, shows and IOI to jorge and complements us and lays her head on his lap. Strangelove doesnt hesitate to go for kiss close and dominates...

She then almost falls to sleep on his lap while HB magic is outside w zombie...

zombie had spent being social nice guy being tooled and owned by a PUA.

I despise "zombie", total Chode.....I guess learning game makes you aware of enviroment , value ...like having x ray vision...

after that strangelove said lets bounce..the party was empty and since i had rested I was able to safelty drive us home...

it became obvious to me after asking strangelove about the set....that he was doing it unconcious...unconcious competence.

we took a break as i took a nap and he headed out after he recorved to drive....

I saw the pics the next day and boy !!! the pics were slammin' but doesnt do justice to the game I saw happend.

this is one of theose thing where you realize in your life how far you and you closest friend have grown out of the negative programming to make themselves superior men.

this one goes in chapter 6.

memorable and priceless

1 comment:

  1. Sandro,

    I loved reading you account of this. I'm so glad you were observing because you noticed some details that I forgot.

    Lesson #1: Random texting works. The girl that invited me to the party was a girl I met through online game that I had only ever spent an *hour* with in person and that had flaked on me repeatedly both before and after the meetup.

    But I still took her seriously that she was going to invite me to the party. And I knew one thing: A party with her almost certainly meant hot drunk chicks and gay dudes. An ideal scenario (unless you're homophobic).

    Lesson #2: Always accept party invitations from flaky party girls that have "gay husbands".

    For the record, I will admit, I was pretty drunk. I had basically skipped lunch and only had that hamburger (which wasn't that big). And the party was liquor only. No beer, empty wine bottles. I know that most top notch PuA's don't drink, and that running game drunk is far from optimal.

    But the key thing is: I didn't have an agenda that night. I'm not sure I could have pulled that off if I had an outcome in mind. And when I thought back on it later, I realized I must have been doing some really "natural" things. Like I have no idea what my opener was with HB magichat.

    Lesson #3: Get used to the idea "I am the party". Remember when Lisa Leveridge said that to Neil Strauss in The Game? It's actually not that hard to pull it off. And Halloween is the best night of the year to do it.

    I was just totally warmed up and in "social mode". I saw a cute girl next to me and I just started talking to her. But what is kind of freaky to me is that I isolated her within about 5 minutes of opening. Just like we were taught... except I've never done it like that before.

    Also for the record: I had *no idea* she was there with a guy. She certainly didn't mention a BF or anything like that. I seriously had no idea I was running the Gunnery Sgt. Hartman act from Full Metal Jacket on the date of the girl I was gaming.

    That's probably why it worked. There was no agenda. I just love that movie. Hell I was just geeking out... maybe we can coin a new word Geekmogging? Of course we both got gaymogged that night as well.

    OK... that's all for tonight. I look forward to seeing everyone else's comments.

    ReplyDelete