Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Maintain the party Live

Hey whats up guys,

As you noticed theres a new look to the blog.

I made certain modifaications as my objectives have changed.

I felt I've matured alot going through personal experiences and living through difficult challenges and facing situations.

Im going to write up my new goals for 2010.

Im having a girl from the nyc rotation come visit me here in miami.

I havent been reading any blogs but Sinn's has been on FIRE.

he is really good instructor but a total douchebag :)

I feel worn out from reading anything....
So I m going to do the gym and martial Arts MMA thing.

I recorded a podcast and I will have for download.

Im intersted in reltionship management and working on my social skills all around.

I feel this is the first time Im actuatually hungry to be an adult and work hard for my goals.

Coming back from overnight nyc trip really help me heal... I got behind the wheel and drove almost all night wandering after seeing my rotation girl...

alot of memories, wow Im very happy for 2009, good and bad things that went to extremes in both ways made it one of the best year of my LIFE.


I will be making adjustments to the BLog and posting more from my LIFE and the women.

shout out to awaken and sawyer in nyc !


-S

No comments:

Post a Comment