Thursday, December 10, 2009

Whoa! Tiger

Today was weirdly cool, Yesterday spoke to whiteowl and I was straight up adrenaline pumpin to programs interested. Aside that, Reviewed Brian TRacy's Ultimate goals program...w session 1. Cool. Im following up with my goals everydyay starting tomorrow, gym and diet as well.
My best friend "natural Alley" was a bit sad and cheared him up with my tiger woods joke...his ex is being a bitch and hopefully they will start talking again soon.

for me I realized that Franco and my friends, and even Sally are right about my ExGF.
When we broke up she immediately hooked up with another guy and shes been with him and texting me...When I saw her again, I noticed she missed the old BF and wonderful feelings...to her, she sees it as I hurt her and thats why she acted on impulse to string along the other guy whom i know and is a social awkward scumbag who lives in her building,maybe he has some cash..but cant connect for shit. So he must be a tough guy on outside and insecure controlling little insecure chode....so far he is enjoying how she treats him,she does know how to treat a man...sad part is that eventhough she wouldnt connect emotionally with him, she thinks that with him there is potential.

Like Entropy once told me , when a girl leaves you , its a good thing...they usually end up with the guy and stay with them..maybe it was best hing for her and certainly the BEST thing for me.

I know she does remember me and I know she will contact me ...by then I will be somewhere far in my own reality...

i relaizze some stories dont have happy endings but we left at a moment where things for her and with me where right.

i rather her leave me than to have her cheat on me.

After she did ask me to be her FB, I rejected her and she moved fast to being with the other guy.

Realistically, Im not ready for a seriosu relationship.
I do admire her alot, learned from her alot. I wish I could be her freind..but the creatin of deep emotions and sense of connection they way my game has evolved make it uncomfortable and awkward.

I forgive her and thats how I can move on... Maybe I m overreacting but I know that later in life I will look at it as foolish but, I got a picture of options I have to be successful with other women.

So the journey doesnt stop here ...the story doesnt end here...

this is where the chapter starts of my Life, yes I will be selfish but in a way to push myself and applying myself fully to what i love most...my DENTISTRY.

today I had a woman complement me on my soft hands, all my lovers always priased my hands and my soft touch. i was born for this you know....after that she compleented me again in a flirtacious way but another co worker says she is into me...
Im see her tomorrow so , I will play it smooth and effortless...

I will call up this other girl that gave me sexual eye contact who has a crush on me as well.

theres thi s22 yr old in my social circle that I like her physical type and she is super shy...normally super shy are submissive and follow your lead, something I missed in nyc with my girls...We met briefly and couldnt really build rapport but she is cute...I will try to keep my energy lower for her.She is someone i like to have as a GF like jeffy's girl in nineball. I will use black tantra sex on her to experiment in bed.

I love to cook and Im feeling like myself....Im trying to contrl my dad and his attempts on my exwife but I have to move forward my Goal.

on that note... HBgreeneyes from the nyc rotation is coming to see me in early january, I saw her in nyc roadtrip for that one night and I love sex with her... her pussy is soo good....i like her open mindedness yet not clingy, we share range of emotions so , Im effortlessly managing the relationship well with her.

Its the advantage if running solid comfort game "entropy's chemistry game "

I will try to email ELtopo to see how he is doing.

vikchick babe havent spoke in a long time, so Im learning that they are usually in a relationship...after I left nyc she had 2 months of her calling me to come back. I didnt have the courage to tell her I wasnt returning..i guess she resents me for it.
she is a 10..that literally fucked me and treated me like a king...


We will see how things go and Im trying to figure out logistics and my weight training as well.


I will try to touch up with noterhn nights as doc strangelove is leaving to LA.

its late and Im off to bed.

peace!







Im leaving her for good and starting 2010, My Life will head towards adventureland...

Im happy cause i found myself againm with my goals and purpose, I ve never been so motivated for myself and creative at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment