Saturday, February 13, 2010

PUA's that I look forward working with in 2010

Im kindah picky who I throw my money at to work PU with, at times it can be expensive or cheap but the value is on what it has in your LIFE.

I would NEVER pay WYGANT 10,000.00 for a weekend with him , ever!

Why?

Cause he seems one track minded guy and isnt flexible to all types of game with women.

Thats the fuck why.

As Im learning from bodybuilding and coaching, guys can take forver get in great shape as well as PU.


This is a fantasy LIST so there are changes to it, depends on the pocket:

1.Entropy- one on one: SNL game infield cold approach.I love his style.If I win Lotto I do a month or week with him.

2.AWAKEN- He can be flaky and whatever but he is remarkably great at daytime approaching and coaching.Lacks follow up game and relationships advice.

3.Franco- definately expert in Alpha and relationship management with women. After SEX that where game is played differently and this man is expert 1 in world.

4.PSYCH- awesome guy, one on one Miami style game and identity.I live in Miami he is 1st guy I look for coaching.underground PUA's in miami are elite guys but too closed off of a circle.game is different here in miami.He's worked with Adam and he helped me change to be more personable in the bootcamp, guy knows his shit and SNL game ala CJ and Sinn.

5.CJ- I learned alot from him and I heard infield he is BEST.I dont need someone to explain it to me but intuition to see what they do that works.This is a guy I want to learn that from.


6.LA Tripp or JSmooth - reasonable proce for coaching.game is polayed infield they coach infield.


7.Swinggcatt- he doesnt coach but I heard he does private stuff
Speer- Guy Id like to model once I get settled down with money to pimp out miami style.

7.ELtopo-one on one, eventhough his style is different but I heard great things about his stripper game and NLP.


8. JT and or Johhny Wolf - Why?cause they taught saffron pua.


10.Saffron or Doc Holliday if they come back.


Probables:

Future- comfort is awesome and I love to modify his stuff once I learn it from him.

Braddock and or Mr.M-

BAdBoy in Croatia summer week long

No comments:

Post a Comment