Tuesday, April 27, 2010

BT spiking NLP routine and sex is exciting

I got to read the preview of 10SSA and love the intro and theory.
Talking more than 10 seconds it is really talking too much...its like fucking in the same position and staying there the whole time, kindah boring sex.lol.....
Oh shit I just came up with this here M.


"Hey dont you hate it when guys just talk talk talk boring shit ? I mean can you IMAGINE how booring they are in bed... I mean with ME , (use both thumbs index finger towards you like you are a fashionista) it has to be EXCITING !

isnt that they way it should be? she noods
I mean ALL HOT ,PASIONATE like a pump of adrenaline rush of full pleasure all over
(you shake her like pumping BT) , right?

Yeah, I think sex is important too especially in a relationship , too bad alot of guys tend to get needy and make it a boring routine "

No comments:

Post a Comment