Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Model experiment--Mickey rourke in 91/2 weeks

I seen comments on youtube on scenes with mickey rourke and it shows how you should be with a woman after youve slept with them.

HERE ARE WOMEN COMMENTS:


Mickey Rourke was damn sexy in this film.

obsessed with this movie too will always be :D

very freudian scene

he's perfect lover in this movie


There is a man, I'm in love with... this is my fantasy about me and him.... It will never end... in my fantasy...

thats my man XD

rock it saint catherine!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (women commenting about sex at a church roof top)

me encanta muchisimo esta pelicula no hay naada igual.... 3 weeks ago


the guy is similar to entropy.

I want to model him.

also great movies on female psycology and one night stand is kim cattral movie
live nude girls

great stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment