Thursday, April 29, 2010

Julian Foxx does it again...great stuff that works

I'm busy with organizing myself Im going out tonight for stripper game after gym.

Thanks A- for that book reference I will check it out, get stressed over it at times w getting things done.

I was looking into millionair habits by brian tracy, great stuff but didnt finish it all.

Mark "Entropy" actually lives off that book he was in argentina now he is in europe coaching.

He taught me chemistry comfort.....

I was in the midst of breaking down my game since I wrote the FR's from the past but I never told myself how I was doing it.

I became uncoincious once you get the ball rolling....once I got here to miami, I left game for awhile and got sloppy and forgot how I did it.

so Im reversing what I did and have a better intuition about it.This is what I got, FINALLY:

I flow by using her emotions and push the limits of moving things forward and making this fall in place for sex.
Basically a magicians force of a game leading using different types of emotions. creating all types of reactions from her.

So I get idea what and how to get her in different state, kindah like manipulating her emotional control since she is being reactive to you.

I didnt come up with this, Alleycat did this shit unconciously since he works on peoples mouths he controls their anxiety so he can calm them and get them to comply without force and he can work on their motuh quickly....he sees so many like 30-40 patients that he practices that phisosophy.


this guy here the guy that challenged Neil, he touches on it...
http://www.supernaturalseduction.com/TheSystem/



Its Sick cause I do what he explains but he does it more consistent of funny and sexual at the same time so he does both...ofcourse it accelerates based on her comfort thershold.

Serious game this Julian guy has.

this is punishment reward pavlov ,psycology based game.


this is next level gentlemen....


I reckognize this is pure solid game.


-Sandros

PS: Im going to try to donwload this intro cause its so valuable information.Stuff I got used to doing with the mix of B-H-R-R mixed in with
funny and sexual.

No comments:

Post a Comment