Thursday, April 29, 2010

thoughts on male- female roles and sex

Sex is aggressive act...like Ozzie said in his speech of rsd transformations.

So I was reviewing advanced psycology and influence and it all comes to sex.

when you look at a dating site, all you will see is women who want to have sex.
1-biological reasons to have sex
2-society "dating" .lol and feminine role to find a mate....it depends on you to lead.

of course I will talk on screening after I speak with Franco and work up my balance in my Life as well.

screening to see if worth investing and altering my game to get her into me and have sex and screening to accelarate process as well.

So I was looking at BDSM by nina harltey and guide to swinging and threesomes also.
As always nina's begining is so female psycology on point I usually steal her material as a sexual frame.

Im going to review how CJ gets or how to make your own frames.

with frames is my goal to passive get her to accept my point of view and getting her emotionally invested.

then move forward calirating her threshold and moving sexually forward.
pace and lead- mix of push pull :)

No comments:

Post a Comment