Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Re: FR: "she will fix your plumbing"Failed same night seduction

Re: FR: "she will fix your plumbing"Failed same night seduction

Hello Sandros,
My comments in line

>So this happened 2 weeks ago,
>Apparently, I’ve been starting to notice women checking me out and when you lose that edge you had >getting laid consistently or MOJO, you become apathetic.
>But then I started to notice girls, I'd look at them at store and they look back very subtle with the >corner of their eyes, and they would stand still and play with their hair...(IOI)
>I’d get intimidated a bit since I’ve been away from "player mode"
>Seeing the open opportunity of Approach Invitation but like my old self would say:
>"Oh man she likes it, go talk to her"
>That was turning point of how I have balanced my life, to now to re-enter the seducer mentality.
>Of course I was uncalibrated and creeped a couple girls out here and there but fixing that initial step >was easy.
>LONG STORY SHORT
>The House Party
>There were a couple of girls there but I was already SOCIAL PROOF.
>it was my family's house and hosting an event of 60 people in our yard and by pool deck...beer and >music.
>-stripper look alike was w her BF but would catch glimpse of me, she was so like slutty.lol
>-the tall young blonde 18 yr old, got cockblocked by her grandma when I was trying to build comfort >awesome compliance trying to isolate her in my room.lmao and her grandma would try to qualify me >and disqualify the girl to me. And she took her away and they left the party.
>3 set- hb mariE , hb marG , hb drunk
>They were in a group and I didn’t know them, they came with a dude.
>They left party 8pm and came back later in the night.12:30 midnight.
>when they came back they looked for me and approached with
>"HEY WE ARE BACK" tipsy or whatever it was 12:30 midnight.
>Anyways I was catching their eye contact or checking me out,
>I mean ALOT from hb mariE & hb marG.
>So they opened me later w convo, I was there and was cocky funny, they laughed and they left me >leaving me isolated with hb mariE and ejected to show non clinginess.
>Then later again they indirect re open me with wanting to get a drink for them all and that they are >short with money,, they were all tipsy and pull out a bunch of cents out and started counting......

Ouch... the girls testing you and running the Materialista game.. and it´s even a test in group.. did you tell them to cook for you a meal that night?

>I told them "what is this?" trying to tease them for it and they stared at me weird....I guess it was too >much (breaking rapport) felt it embarrassed them too harsh and what not (makinging me look like >asshole).

Too much breaking rapport? What you? The social security?

>I said I will treat you guys since you seem cool. Got them 3 soda cans and went to do other stuff as I’m >trying to fractionate, Just being HOST and NOT LOOK CHEAP or clingy cause I gave them drinks of soda.
>MISTAKE w body language or delivery?? They didn’t process as a tease therefore looked at me weird.

Shit test failed my friend. You should have responded like this while kinoing several of them (I mean hand on the ass of one girl, hand on the ass of the other girl ) and then...

Sandros: "Are you guys good at cooking pasta? I adore pasta food."


>Then shortly after, the bartender and my brother told me those girls are asking about you

For sure.. and for a new drink

>"where’s papa sandros?"
>I think she is checking you out. Talking about hb mariE.
>Hb marG was hotter and seem horny-er.
>Looks like a HOT latin girl who'd do weather forecast in a LATIN TV channel.
>but I fucked it up with this here:
>they went to the pool side and hb marG took of her shoes and looked at me sexually, I just stared back >and tried teasing her to spike BT,since she took of her shoes and put her feet in the water she was at >low energy kindah tipsy and it came off weird, the me teasing her part of it
>she looked at me weird like WTF?

Hmm.. feels like you need more experience with cocky and funny. One good way to use cocky and funny is to use something she says.. like for example:

Her: "What´s your job?"
You: "I work ONCE A YEAR in bank" (pretending to be a criminal)



>I felt it killed attraction w uncalibrated teasing. With a disappointed look on her face.FUCK.
>MISTAKE????

No there are no "mistakes" only feedback.

>Hb drunk was too drunk and party was being directed inside the house because it was 2:30am she was >talking to ugly chumps.
>5 minutes later, As they were in house, Hb mariE bumps into me spills her drink and I isolate her to the >kitchen to give her paper towel.
>I was running great touching in the interaction but something was OFF so I pull back a bit.

How do you know it was off? If she was getting very drunk it means she controlled her own horniness by being drunk.

Freaky girls use getting drunk very often to control their own horniness.


>I give her paper towel and I turn to "lock-in" to appear her investing interest in me through body >language.
>I started qualifying by pacing and leading:
> vibbing,
>what you do when you’re not hanging out w your friends?
>where you live by,live by yourself?
>got plans tomorrow morning or relaxing?
>where are you staying over tonight?
>what you do for fun? you seem interesting.

This is not good vibbing. You should avoid making girls personal questions. You should vibe with stories about YOURSELF or something neutral. If you make her questions you make of her the prize.

You should be the PRIZE.

You: "You can´t imagine it.. last week I was at a party and who I run into? My former girlfriend dressed as a police officer.."

This is a story about YOU and YOUR EX. Not her. You are the prize here.


>basically included logistical questions to figure out the pull.staying w friends house.
>she was investing into the convo and seemed like she did want to talk to me ... I was vibbing in >between qualifiers to figure out logistics and gage interest, she was wearing a herblife shirt like >bekham.
>I touched her below her tits on shirt,I said: "herblife eh?"
>she kept staring at my lips and sexual eye contact again at me.

Ok this was a good one anyway again your are commenting something about HER.

>I looked at her same and FELT sexual tension from her as I touch hair to side from her eyes to create >intimacy connection like before a kiss.
>I couldnt get away from the view from her friends so I didnt go for kiss, then next thing to get her to >isolate to talk more BUT
>felt it was a chance to get her to a room or somewhere private to get intimate .....no joke. I sense she >was horny.
>I felt like I wanted to sexual escalate there and fast.

You can escalate also when the friends are there..


>So after that I said "come here ,want to show you something"
>Grabed her hand to isolate to the room next to a bathroom so that the other people wont see us .
>she was there halfway and her Anti SLUT radar rang the ALARM...
>she said :"Oh NO, you go ahead"

Proper response: hand on her ass and "Ladies first! I am a gentleman"

Don´t let a woman impose her frame on you. REFRAME HER.


>I had to improvise and act like uneedy. go in room relax, then came back out she was waiting at >kitchen still for me.
>acted like nothing and smiled at her.
>she started talking about her t shirt beckham herblfe and told me she workd herblfe and she could >come over my house another day and she can take measurements of my body, so we number exchange.

Oh this is a huge IOI from her but there is a problem: she is shifting it into the future. That´s a way she uses to control horniness.

>After number close,I walked away to avoid losing attraction by coming needy and or eager.
>So I went off to other things...since they were only girls there.
>then as they were leaving
>hb mariE screams in front of her friends
>"hey sandros call me tomorrow ok"
>I smiled at her like yeah w playing hard to get look
>her friend HB MarG screams:"call her, she will fix your plumbing"

Ahahaha.. so after all you were the soul of the party. That´s good.



>THEY ALL LAUGHED.
>sunday i wasnt feeling it, tired as fuck, plus I wasnt sure about her.I had gone for the pull.

It´s inner game issue. This girls gave you huge IOIs.

>she was telling me to call her and it seemed she was trying to lead me or frame her leadership.
>so I called her on monday and not sunday

No done in front of the group was a huge IOI

>she didnt call me back,

Of course see these girls in parties have to be taken there when they are IN STATE.>thursday I call leave a short message
"hey whats up dork,been busy ...wanted to catch up with what we were talking about ,so ..... talk to you laters "

Never, never leave messages in answering machine. Also get a private number so that when you call she cannot now who calls.


>She didnt return my call. I felt by trying it would show neediness, I had girls call me back and I know I >dont have to try hard.

Simply her state changed from the party girl to the everyday good girl

>I didnt know what to do at that time then realized the message was vague and wasnt chaallenging to >the woman.
>I also think I wasnt persistent with keeping the momentum.mistake.
>REVIEW OF TEXT INTERACTION IF NOT YOU CAN SKIP TO SUMMARY
>2 week later:
>Theres a new party this weekend again.
>I re texted her w
>" hey whats up flake party this weekend "

You are acknowledging her flake MISTAKE. That puts her in the position of the Prize again. Never acknowledge flakes or anything else she does which might lower your value.
>her: who is this?
>Me: guess?
>her: No! seriusly who is this ?
>me: are you kidding me? dont tell me you give out your number to random guys? I feel so cheap.
>her: I dont know who is this?

I don´t know who is this = shit test

>me: Ok, theres a charmingly handsome man with very sexy look in his eyes.... You were over at my >house for a party with friends and you were supposed to show me something you promised me but you >chickend out.
>(I thought being challenging yet having her passively accept the frame if she says my name, but she >didnt respond)
>15 minutes no response
>me : Dont tell me you give up that easily.
>15 minutes no response
>me: thats too bad...you kindah seemed cool.Just wanted to invite you to the fundraiser party at my >place this weekend throwing one for our friend JAMES.
>40 minutes later = 2:00 AM
>her: Hey is it Sandros ?
>15 minutes later
>her: You didnt tell me If I got it right ?
>I didnt respond since I intiate text at 9:40pm and she responded late at 2 am and so by time she got >back to me was much later.
>I didnt feel like texting her that late without actual advantage of escalation or location etc...
>there was no gain to text her that late, I dont want woman to think Im not doing anything and waiting >for her , PFFFT!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>SUMMARY
>I know I could have had sex but hesitated or missed something.
>they reach a point of horniness and I either try to change them to have sex that moment cause I feel >its momentum.
>she was midly drunk and very horny....so that wore away and attraction dissipated since I didnt make >proper moves.
>Im when it came to pulling same night this is where I fuck up.
>I think I have a blindspot.
>I appreciate any feedback appreciated.
>thanks
>-Papa Sandros[/quote]


You got betaised because she slowly by her game PUT YOU TO INVEST MORE ENERGY INTO HER THAN WHAT SHE INVESTED INTO YOU.

Also if you want relationships then don´t game for party girls. Do street game and game girls who are abable to have a certain continuity in the state ( hmm.. well as much as a girl can do that ) If you game party girls go for the kill same night and never, never go for "meeting her again"

Party girls go to parties to feel in state THAT NIGHT and then they give you the shit you just got if you go for continuity..

You need to improve the knowledge of what is FEMALE INNER EMOTIONAL STATE and FEMALE STATE CHANGES.. also knowing the distinction between Freak, Ho and Good Girl helps..

No comments:

Post a Comment