Thursday, September 2, 2010

fear and society programing by sandros

Within the past few days ,I made great steps into a very controvesial issue.
You hear people say "high risk , high reward". And as Mr.R.Greene mentions in his book :
"Take the risk at thte right moment when you have 60-80% in your favor to succeed the reward"
So taking risks to overcome fears or confront problems and women you might add.

Approach anxiety is overrated in seduction. We have fear and we start to stutter and get nervous ..even get in your head about getting rejected.etc etc.

seriously,its a problem that people talk about superficially.

I wont go into simplicity , to compare our programming to a laptop we buy at store and make it a bandler -grindler theory.

fear of the dark and loud noises are things we as kids , are born with fear.

with this article I dont advocate to be anti social and go on a rampage either.

FEAR comes from our programming as growing up...

you say OK sandros you are fkin einstein.lol

the question is

how this have to do with women and sex....worse courtship?


worse is that we are programed by society.
I wont discuss into Bible or religion but it comes from there mostly.
Laws originate from there and wecen our constitution.

Did you know that premarital sex is considered adultery? did you know having lust for a woman is also a sin?

doesnt this inspire fear ..when years ago,people who didnt follow these rules would get killed?

except kings and (alpha males)

who wrote the laws? who made the rules?

why didnt they follow the rules and why did they create such?

to control people and their ambitions.
the bible was written by a group of people.
the interpretation of it is questionable to this day.

I respect people and respect myself , I do no harm to anyone.

but when I feel I have to do something for my own well being , I force myself out of society programing to do it.

practice doing this this week.

some people use this in a small part as to overcome "social anxiety" etc..that just part of it.
I grew up in a religious family and many people have no matter what race you are...

Can you imagine if you followed literally word for word what bible says?

that means we cannot admire a woman...we cant go talk to her to sleep with her.we would be left with castrated men physically and mentally.

Be calibrated what is good and bad. dont go to extremes,find a balance and live happy.

Sandros

No comments:

Post a Comment