Friday, September 24, 2010

"Hey I know you"- new opener by Sinn

Hey Boss,

Thank God it's Friday!!!!

I have been on 4 dates this week and am EXHAUSTED!

I'm sincerely looking forward to a Friday night,
spent in bed alone.

And that's the first time I've ever said that.

Since I will be passing out tonight, it's on
you to go out and meet as many women as you can
tonight.

And to help you do that, I want to introduce a
fun way to start a conversation.

It's called the " Hey I know YOU!" opener.

The concept behind a " Hey I know YOU!"
opener is relatively simple. You are going
to start talking to a girl by pretending to
recognize her.

Here's a few examples:

" Hey I know you! You used to do temp work at ABC
last year and you always brought homemade sushi! I
always wondered how you kept it fresh on the way in.
I always promised myself if I saw you again I'd ask
why you always made your own sushi."

"Hey I know you! You're Lauren Gerstale, I had
the biggest crush on you in high school, but I was
a little more popular than you, so I NEVER asked you
out. I hope you're more popular now, cause I really
regretted that."

Or you can make up your own, by starting with
the line " Hey I know you! and following up
with any quirky story about a girl you used to
know.

Ideally you want these stories to be about
how you were cooler than the girl in question.

Test these out this weekend and let me know
how they work for you!

Best,

JS- The King of Content

No comments:

Post a Comment