Thursday, September 23, 2010

Gun to the Head: Charred Remains Checklist-SNL CJ's LIST

Posted at April 24, 2009

After charring your doubters with the flamethrower you’ll probably want to get some fresh air and reflect.

What if you are not as good as Sinn or El Topo (yet!) and you DID NOT get a Same Night Lay?

Well, now it’s time for some Brutal Honesty. Use this checklist to hold your ass to the fire. This is the time to be honest and real about your effort level and whether or not you have your shit together.

“When performance is measured, performance improves. When performance
is measured and reported back, the rate of improvement accelerates.” – Thomas Monson

Use a checklist to help you measure your work rate.

1. How many sets did I open? (If it’s less than 3 per hour then you MUST increase your work rate)

2. Of those sets, how many did I open with the INTENTION of taking it as far as I could?

3. When something didn’t go as I planned, did I take it the wrong way?

4. Did I latch on to conversational threads that didn’t serve me?

5. Did I leave before attempting a TimeBridge?

6. Of the TimeBridge’s I attempted, how many times did I meekly put it out there instead of really making an effort to pull her out of the current time/place and into the future with me?

7. Did I make it clear to her friends who I was gaming?

8. Did I tell them I liked her and thought she was cool?

9. Did I ever get out of my head and attempt a REAL connection with the woman in front of me?

10. Did I set sexual frames and show that I valued her sexuality as well as my own?

11. Did I show her I was interested in making something happen very soon?

12. Did I tell her I liked her (lips/hair/certain mannerism/smell)? Did I tell her I thought she was sexy?

13. How many times did I attempt the Bounce?

14. Did I attempt a kiss close?

15. Did she give me any openings (conversationally) that I missed? Like a compliment? Or, a hint that she was open for something happening?

16. Did I miss her qualifying herself before I even tried to qualify her?

17. Did I “drunk-n-lonely” text about 10 minutes after close?

What is measured improves.

Captain Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment