Wednesday, September 1, 2010

how to calibrate sexual escalation on the girl

I think the tittle is abit misleading but in reality it has to do with your style of game.
I have friends and Ive started with learning and we still have different game,shows you that you have to be yourself to make game work. i know it sounds like shit but lets get back to topic.

I have closed different types of girls and until you have a setback or achallenge you wont realize how valuable it is to know how to go sexual.

there are great posts and books to show you this...

Id say you have to figure it out based on yours style of game, your plan to have her with her if its a date and what type fo girl she is, how her state is at that moment.

All what I just mentioned equal to success my friends.

to calibrate it is to know when an how to do it.

here is what tripp says:


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+
----





-Well, logistics aren't key, but sexual tension is. Logistics play a bigger role the lower her BT is.








--------------------------------------------------------------------

Im having this issue.

When its time to close and have sex when I am about to enter the motel, she freaks out and gets major LMR.

I cant take her to my place cause Im temporaily sharing it with someone while school starts again for me to move the fuck out on my own.

Also I tried in the car but it isnt comfortable at all.

in the past I never got LMR like this but its predictable a girl would get freaked out when she enters a motel and starts feeling like a slut.

last girls didnt care about motel they were really horny and I just took them.

but Im now finding that a problem when I have made out and touched her sexually and she is turned on and then we driving somewhere and I drive in to motel.

Its kindah funny but fucking frustrating......
I'd like to ask any experienced guys out there who have had to deal with such problem.

once I move the fuck out , and get girls to my place would be smoother pickup.

any insight would help thanks.-
PS:

I'm probably not keeping her sexually aroused on the drive to the motel.





L.A. Tripp
Admin



Number of posts: 4531
Age: 37
Location: Evansville, IN
Points: 1442
Reputation: 12
Registration date: 2008-03-14

Subject: Re: CLOSING outside of your place, I have a problem Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:15 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+
----
-Is it just this one girl that has given you this problem, or is it multiple girls?

You say last girls didn't care and you just took them.

Also, is it uncomfortable for YOU to take them in your truck? Or for them?

_________________
http://tripp-author.weebly.com for my new book!

http://latripp.blogspot.com/

www.latripp.weebly.com

Alpha: "Come here, now."
AFC: "Would you mind coming here please, if it's not too much trouble?"

You have one shot, and it's in the first 3 seconds.
Make her qualify herself to YOU.

Don't back down from the girl. CHALLENGE her!



sandros
AFC



Number of posts: 26
Age: 32
Location: miami
Points: 36
Reputation: 0
Registration date: 2009-11-23

Subject: Re: CLOSING outside of your place, I have a problem Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:38 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L.A. Tripp wrote:
Is it just this one girl that has given you this problem, or is it multiple girls?

Only her . I think its ASD, I have some fault caus eI might have not calibrated the escalation by arousing her enough and after the long date I took her to motel and she was hesitant and talking nonsense how she takes a while to trust somoene to get intimate and seriosuly taking all into logic.
i think that when it came time for me to get off the car and get the room , gave her a chance for her ASD to hit turbo.- I have to see if the car pull could work with someother women. in the past it was easy to use plausible deniability to pull a girl to yourplace and in 20 minutes she was naked having sex. Now its like Logistics plus Momentum of sexual tension are KEY in any Pull.

You say last girls didn't care and you just took them.


before Game I do recall picking up a girl walking in a bad neighbourhood and getting her to my car and after 10 minutes or so of talking casually , no deep comfort just superficial stuff, no bt spiking either.. i suggest to go somewhere private and we went to a motel and she was horny about it....dropped her off and we never talked again...when I stopped by weeks later I saw her with a man and she saw my car and she smiled at me infront of him but nothing happened, I left it at that.
Also, is it uncomfortable for YOU to take them in your truck? Or for them?


well its kindah for me... I think i could get a BJ...I mean it could work, never tried it...it could escalate into then transitioning to motel after car.

sexual technique of whatever isnt really car possible, I think its because I was in dominican republic once and the girl I was with had her pants down and sucking my dick in a dark alley and the cops showed up.....anywyas I had to pay the cops money..only in a 3rd world country and the girl was pissed at me, I dont know dude. It be fucked up if that happend to me here in the US.



L.A. Tripp
Admin



Number of posts: 4531
Age: 37
Location: Evansville, IN
Points: 1442
Reputation: 12
Registration date: 2008-03-14

Subject: Re: CLOSING outside of your place, I have a problem Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:58 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+
----
-Well, logistics aren't key, but sexual tension is. Logistics play a bigger role the lower her BT is.

Since it's just this one girl, don't sweat it. Just friend zone her, hang out with her, see who she knows, etc.

The whole cop thing, lol, damn. Well, I've had a security guard catch me, but that's because he was seriously watching me, TRYING to catch me. But again, that's in your head and you're ALLOWING IT to fuck with your mind. So, once again, YOU have to exert control over that and stop letting it mess with you.

_________________
http://tripp-author.weebly.com for my new book!

http://latripp.blogspot.com/

www.latripp.weebly.com

Alpha: "Come here, now."
AFC: "Would you mind coming here please, if it's not too much trouble?"

You have one shot, and it's in the first 3 seconds.
Make her qualify herself to YOU.

Don't back down from the girl. CHALLENGE her!

No comments:

Post a Comment