Wednesday, September 27, 2017

my experience in bdsm switch LSE FREAK HD

I love franco seduction cause he helped me with dealing with a tiger who switched on me

I got sucked into her metaframe.

this person is not normal nor logical.

actual person with sickness that I did not realize until franco helped me with skype and consultations.

he predicted exactly what would happen in my relationship with her

and it did happen

almost like better than a psychic

more accurate than that  cause my friend female is psychic and she sees shit and I get overwhelmed and I try to avoid too much "projection" from her...

so I take it with a grain of salt.

specially with crazies ' which this as to be my 3rd in my life. and this one threw NLP patterns and mirrored them back.

she chases and chases hard...then throws metaframes... and then sucks the guys reality...
then she attempts to manipulate emotionally ..by gifts...sex...being a submissive..

then she castrates the guy in passive way by withdrawing and shit testing for alpha in a sublte way of supplication to the guy.

the guys she had restraining orders her ex and ex husband.
she was raped beaten at 17

and has no real idea about managing money.. and lives in fantasy. takes depression meds.

passive aggressive in some ways.

a lot of things she does in unconsciously

the addicting part was using the  PNP in a way the manual of franco seduction but in a more complex way like a drug.

and her way is also PNP which elicits supplication from the male after she has him from the initial P-NP

her shit tests are harsh and at times... elicits violence and or anger.

this is something I am dealing with at the moment of withdrawl

I had listen to franco all the way, I wouldn't have been in situation

good thing is its hard to next this girl..... yet based on a fight I had, she nexted me.

which was part of the initial plan with franco as I learned how to screen and he predicted
her behavior

I lasted one month with her , thanks to sticking to the PNP
but at some point she beta me unconsciously and I didn exhibit that alpha trait that was mean to her and threaten to leave her.... and she lost attraction to that.

she likes to be treated like an asshole treats beats up a dog. makes her supplicate and beg and cry..which she enjoys part of her sickness...

yet

the switch comes out ...and she goes violent and crazy.

to castrate the male.

she at the end threw a frame shes the prize...which made her lose even more interst.

follow attraction signs and not your gut instinct with these girls.

so treat LSE with  LSE

not good ehaviour positive with LSE , it doesn't work cause it looks boring and weak

that is why I projected to her...and it turned her off badly.

I learned from this to screen and had franco start to finish on my relationship with her and what happened and what I need to work on my inner game awareness that I reacted to certain things

this was good harsh experience cause as he says "dealing with a tiget in a cage"
not for long term nor girlfriend.

I learned about bdsm and talked with domanatrix....but she was more about HSE freaks and not dysfunctional LSE amateur BDSM person
so her advice sucked.


No comments:

Post a Comment