Wednesday, September 1, 2010

FR: Missed chance ONS at CVS @ midnight

It was saturday August 7th, around midnight I was coming from a party and went to local CVS/Walgreens to buy a marker.
I went in and was for a few minutes as I turn at the end of the aisle a girl with her PJ on makes sexual eye contact and I smile and she smiles back.
she was entering the aisle as I was turning so distance between each other was less than 3 feet away from personal space.She hold eye contact as I hold it as well and I smiled back. I at first didnt realize it until seconds later that I should have apparoched.
then as Im fighting with myself to talk with her and what to say or go direct or whatever stupidity that was keeping me.
I went towards the cashier to pay and she is with her cart at the aisle and she is looking at me from a far playing wiht her hair or IOIing.
it was 12:15 am.
I wait abit as Im looking for change or whatever and pay.
I go out and think what to do ,I text you man.
I felt I was now being creepy if I approached and Im outside the store, but it was clear at that moment that that type of IOI and sexual energy from her and me towards her at this time of night is looking for company aka sex.
I see her leave in her car and as I at the light she gets next to my car in her car,we get to the light and next to each other in our cars and its obvious that I should do something. I get a text from you and wa trying to text you to explain but
I didnt, I hesitated and didnt know if I was creepying her out.
I know masculinity was what was going to take to make this work and waht she was waiting for.
next she turns and say fuck it,



Then she reepears next to me in her car, I didnt find courage to turn my head or what to do again we are at stop light already blocks away from the store.
then we drive near the motels section of miami and she gets in front of me and turns to right. then as I drive I she she turned and was waiting or had been waiting half a block.
Anywyas I was confused whether she thought I was following her or theres somehting wrong with my inner game or way of thinking when some girl opens that window to have sex or IOI's without my doing anything.
What would you have done step by step and logistics wise and how intrepret that type of scenario where its a given or plausible deniability to bounce or waitied by her car or waited outside etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment