Tuesday, September 28, 2010

LR: Mother, Daughter Pull and Full Close by johnny wolf

Written by Johnny Wolf
Topics: Best of the blog - Must Reads
“You’re such a little slut…getting fingered while your mom is right next to us on the couch….but you’re my little slut and you fucking love it, don’t you?”

I went direct on a hot white girl in a red dress…telling her that she was ravenous, and then going straight into comfort and getting to know her. I tried moving her downstairs to sit down, but she said she had to tell her mother that she was coming with me…

*mental thought to self: umm…what the fuck?…*

But I said fuck it and invited her mom downstairs with us. Luckily she was with some random latino guy who was keeping her company. He was my new best friend and instant wing. I start kino escalation, holding hands and kissing her behind her mom’s back…but I knew that I would eventually need to get her mom to be okay with me fucking her daughter. The daughter was of legal age by the way. =)

So I get the mom to be okay with me kissing her daughter in front of her, and I build enough comfort and connection to get them to bounce with me. I figured out that there was no possible way to pull the girl without her mom, so I befriended the other guy and planned out an extraction plan.



First I went for the straight pull…”oh the condo we’re renting is right near you, let’s share a cab.” She was down with it…but said “well, if we do, it’ll just be that…and nothing else” I ignored it and moved from extraction back to comfort, then direct interest, and back to extraction again…

We got them out of the club to go to another bar…and after walking three blocks, I say:

“I’m tired of walking, lets just drink at my place.” I grab a cab, we all get in, and 20 minutes later we’re on my couch….mother and daughter next to me, and with a blanket over our laps, I start fingering her, and whispering in her ear, “how bad it is that we’re doing this with your mom next to us.” With a lot of dirty talk I sexually escalate with her quickly, and she’s loving it. Then to really make her a dirty little slut, I start fingering her pussy and her asshole at the same time.

As soon as her mom goes out to smoke with the random Latino guy, I push the daughter on the couch and start fucking her brains out….I knew I only had a few minutes, but we were both really fucking turned on by then, so it was all we needed. I wonder if the mother ever knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment