Friday, October 8, 2010

Archiveof prior getting good : D-boy gives advice to young sandros before he got good

Quote:
attraction comfort seduction

This is fine, I do it as well.

I want to propose a few concepts to you that are crucial.. tell me how you apply them, and if you do apply them or what you think of them:

- she should want it more

- you have a life, aside from the community and the girl you want

- the girl is SECONDARY to your priorities

- you feel the same way during a PU with a hot girl, as you would with making a new guy friend... you just let things roll naturally, and don't try to force anything (aka, investing too much)

- you VIBE. I define vibe like this:

vibe is when both of you are equally invested in one another (aka, you both like eachother), but the woman is slightly investing more into you. It could be as simple as, she is investing on your withdrawals.

- escalate on IOIs from women.



Quote:
but I run deep comfort and go sexual

how does a typical PU go for you?

what is the location, how long are you in set, what are you saying, what are they doing that signifies they are interested in you, how do you go sexual, etc?

I suggest you go to www.fastseduction.com and read:

zarathustra_fi archive
Sleazy archive
Brad P. archive

also, I suggest you stop thinking of a pick up in a linear way.. i.e.: attract, comfort, seduce.

think of it as one, with different pathways.


Quote:
and they get buyers remorse or feel they connected ad just a friend.

elaborate on the buyers remorse.

if you are getting the friend thing, you are probably being to nice and are not being a THREAT.

as Franco says, leaders:

imprudent (they do not give a fuck)
can make small rapport with people

do you feel do you that?

imprudence can be many things.. negs, C&F, slapping a girls ass, etc, wearing black nails, etc.



Quote:
before that i was doing just attraction and qualifiacation and chit caht and try to close.

this is what you should do:

structure an opportunity for a woman where you put your cards out on the table allowing her to accept, or decline.

if she declines, move on. do not try to figure out how to make it work.

this will also save you a lot of time.

How do you do this?

I suggest you drop a lot of planning, or gaming and just understand the fundamentals (which I suspect you already do) and apply them.

so, go out, have fun, treat all girls like little children, have minimal expectations, and see where the night goes, etc.


Quote:
I know how to physically escalate i sometimes over do it.

yeah, I've done this to. don't worry about it.

whenever I feel the desire to do too much, I always think:

"WHO WANTS IT MORE?"

if the answer is me, I withdraw to save my cards.



Quote:
"its better to over escalate then not escalate" jeffy rsd

yes, in the proper circumstance.

it is better to stick a hand down a girls pants if she grabs your cock, rather than just hug her or something...

that is the context of his statement.


Quote:
they all lose interest..its like Im finally getting female friends or female aquantences but Im not getting laid or its going nowhere..like an orbiter.

you probably are investing too much.

tell me more about a typical PU for you.

D-Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment