Thursday, October 7, 2010

meeting different types of girls in a fashion show

I just came back from a fashion show alot of celebrities and models.
small crowd, it was invite only.
In Miami btw.

It was my first, I was dressed well and got some girls to check me out.
I enjoyed myself there and learned how easy it can be to get laid off there.
Ofcourse there were guys who didnt belong there and subcommunication gave that off easily.

i saw several non models who came to after party and looked around the room screening the room and trying to catch eye contact.
I guess she felt alone and was looking for a good time.
other girls where there to hang aaround celebrity and try to get laid or at least get laid.

I had a great time and noticed some things that can help me from the experience and networking.

I will try to write a FR with some notes for my blog but will try to post them here.
some guys in pua call it social circle game, but I think for this particular type of events its the perceived value rather than the most well dressed man in the room or the best looking man...well depends if you are celebrity.lol.

Girls are easy to talk with and no need to go direct unless you decided to stay in set with that particular one and try to go for a SNL.

some dating coaches cant advise or coach these type of scenarios.
fashion show? models? i mean real models? Celebritys.Real celebrities ? yes the guys you see on TV? try to see yourself there wthout acting like a touristy fan asking for picture autograph..lol.
i have alot on my mind and very hungry but will try to post it here if you'd like. Im definately writting this up for my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment