Wednesday, October 6, 2010

justin wayne vid lr

Here’s an alternative link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq2ypnSENMU



I am glad that they chose the girl for me to approach so that its totally legit.

My plan was not to close her the same day since there are a few logistical reason why sometimes I can not close the same day. In this situation, she was suppose to meet up with her boyfriend. So I just focused on getting her “romantically invested” in me first.

Within 10 minutes I already had her warm and playful and got the make out. I dont know why they left it out in the video but it doesn’t matter since they got the footage of closing the deal.

(Some of the footage was from my phone, i just simpled joked and said “i have to tape this beautiful moment “

After that I knew I had to move her. SHe followed me to the bookstore. One thing I always ell people is that a true instant date is when you guys actually look like boyfriend and girlfriend. I did a lot of handholding ,and then she started chasing me and hugging me without me having to initiate it.

Her boyfriend called her like 10 times during the pick up. I then convinced her to come by me. I live one hr away in queens. I wasnt worried because i knew the number was pretty solid. So even if she couldnt come home with me that day, i could always continue it later and have on of the PUA Watchmen follow me.

However, she decided to come on the 1hr journey to Queens with me. (The pick up was in Union Sq). Keep in mind this is my usual routine so im used to pulling them from the city all the time.

Two of the PUA Watchmen guys followed me on the train, i acted as if i didn’t know them.

I took her in my room and fucked her doggy style, and took the footage on my phone.

Anyways, I would like to thank JB from PickUpArtistEvents for putting this together.

Keep your heads up guys.


justin wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment