Tuesday, November 23, 2010

2 Dating coaches say Miami has coldest and bitchiest women in the country

I just heard from 2 PUAs plus my friend who used to live here in South Beach, that Miami-Miami Beach are hard to game.
Women are Materialistic here, (Latin Cuban,Colombian,etc Non-American women) very bitch and non friendly.

2 other PUAs focus gaming 9 and 10's in FT Lauderdale in high social venues, really good MPua's who came from one on one's and wrote complete detail about Ft Lauderdale. Other guy does motly beach pickup cause nightlife is expensive FT Lauderdale- Miami Beach clubs etc...

To: doc strangelove dont feel bad, you are probably in L.A. shooting fish in a barrel with your game ;)

Ive gotten too busy I had a woman tell me in gas station to go in front of her in the line "Go ahead I dont bite"...."but In real life..I actually bite..bite really hard ;)" at 7pm aqui en gasolinera. tremenda cosa acere.

then today went to hialeah and did my daygame elicitng IOI's for WA and it hooked she was checking me out and was abit turned on, (I think she was a 20 yr old female nic' ) but couldnt number close cause I DLV when my credit card got rejected, she ejected. LOL.

Still I got rejected by a couple of daytime hired gun with not complying with subcommunications and literally closed to break rapport by not making eye contact.....*shrug*

anywyas guys Im studying hard. My future depends and I cant fail...

No comments:

Post a Comment