Saturday, November 20, 2010

What I recommended in the past to get good?

Comparing PUAs and Dating coaches: NO BS

Jullian foxx starts from inner game which I agree. Julian has this easy excersize to add teasing and sexual frames in the convo to avoid LJBF' and how to use push -pull easily....its so easy a kindergarten kid could do it.


yet Topo charges money to teach you similar with complicated talk dull talk,
Not EVEN CJ has that style dude.
topo sucks man.period.if they say he is good ,then Im ballsy to say Im at point where I can get really good if I want to.

NONE of his students are consistent closers and I noticed from a telesiminar that guys who finished it, they kept asking what 's up with closign aka seduction?
Topo is doing basic cult leader and bases him students who are always dependent on him, there isnt any one dude.

hammer is cool guy but isnt consistent, did get a bathroom pull after 3 days out with topo but in the LR, he doent do hardly any verbal, all subtle basic sexual -
so the girl was ready and he knew how to escalate for a pull, I didnt , in my recent FR, I was missing logistical denaiability.

Hammer says topo taught him stripper game,and topo says he is the best, after talking with him 2 times and I got soo upset cause he is vague , I asked hammer, hammer said topo taught him, but he never got results not even number close.

Topo is a con, like Jon said.

Only reason I dont work with Jon is he is expensive and Jon isnt responsible,
yet on a call JON is the nearly one of the BEST and is unselfish at fixing sticking points.

I use sexual frames and Jon taught us well.

only thing is Jon prolong process of learning pickup

but Topo is TEN times guilty plus Topo is reactive hustler, i dont trust him at all. Avoid Him and avoid buyers remorse.

Redstack is a sample how to use CJ stuff ,its a transcript of a pickup.

I did use some stuff and seeing the calibration of when to use it,boosted my sucess. other than that I think Topo is scam.

I agree with Savoy on that.

Bonsai taught me some stuff that was more solid than Topo.

i have 2 sticking points and Im finishing on some frames I came up with and I want out with Topo since i paid him, he is so irresponsible and calls me from bars or noisy places and is vague.

I argued with him already and he dissed Mickey,
aka doc holliday as a "first grader of PU"

I was surprised man, but I dotn get my validation from PU guys.

beleive it or not Mark is really cool guy,I got closes with his help and Jon helped me a bit with LMR and after sex game.

mark's coaching does work man, its a different style than all of them.

he is a natural with pu knowledge. plus he doesnt use pua terms.


I have a product list of my game,
I dont assimilate...its called modeling in NLP
YES, I told you about it in another email...its advanced technique how to model someoens style of game easily yet applying it.
you start to think like them and act like them , so lines or routines are not necessary only subcommunication of your frame.

OK enough my favorites:

Swinggcatt is PRIZING BELIEFS METAFRAMES

Mark - gets results period.lazy game and logically easy.

Badboy is my 2nd best but i disagree with alot of things like palm reading his concept is natural game.

CJ- Sexual frames and JON's SNL and breakthrough comfort audio with takeaways.

Daygame and dates is :Paul Janka and Mickey's groundhog day

Stripper game that works efficiently so far is Bonsai- Love systems coach


Some soso stuff:

Adam- i modeled his charisma and he has better group dynamics as a leader.
his qualification model is good.uses basic psycology.

BradP- he has great advanced stuff on single night sedcutions CD, he knows what he is talking about, but now i think he has been brain washed by the PUA industry.

RSD- has great stuff, I like Jeffy alot.


GUYS I HATE:

MEHOW- guy is stuck in 2008 , he releis too much on PU theory and overthinks. I dont like him anymore, he has bad inner game and teaches wrong stuff.

TOPO- guy wants money,keep you busy and takes advantage of you if you dont stand up for yourself, doesnt give a shit. newbies ask him stupid questions on why women do this or that and he makes it a 30 mintue talk about it, pathetic.



A LITTLE:

Jon- cause he has turned into an online PU guru instead of how he was.
he doesnt do phone coaching cause he is busy,fuckin asshole.

Asian playboy- he uses CJ's style of game yet is really smart guy, his students write up these crazy layreports, Saffron started game in 2007 talking a bootcamp after reading MM. and in 2008 Saffron was with practical pickup and doing double SNLs in Vegas. Asian playboy put in a yougn kid Kevin feng of MYSTERYS TV show and that kid teaches Bootcamps to get people to take them.and its misleading with how cool PICKUP is, which to me

Pickup is NOT Cool,pickup is weird and socially awkward to openly talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment