Monday, December 27, 2010

Conversation StartersLearn the Daytime Pickup ...Without Failing Or Getting Rejected By Women! by Oliver T

Conversation StartersLearn the Daytime Pickup ...Without Failing Or Getting Rejected By Women!


Let me ask you a question: Do you have a problem starting conversations with women?

Have you ever seen a woman you wanted to meet but you were just couldn’t get yourself to approach her and start a conversation? It’s like there’s something physically stopping your from doing it.

I know how frustrating it can be.

There have been times when I’d see an attractive woman but for some reason I was paralyzed with fear and I didn’t know why.

I just couldn’t explain it.

It was the kind of fear that's so powerful that it prevented me from saying something, anything, to get an interaction started.

Here are some tried and tested tips on how to start a conversation with any woman, anywhere, at anytime…

Conversation Starter Tip # 1- Captivate Her With Your Presence

Relax and Lean back. I’ve discovered that when you assume a relaxed position, even if you’re nervous, you slowly start to feel more relaxed. Next time you’re in an interaction, just lean back and try to be as relaxed and comfortable as you can. That includes doing things like leaning back, taking up some space, and leaning against the wall.

Do whatever helps you relax. For example, when I’m calling up a girl for the first time, I used to lay down flat on the floor and take deep breaths. For some reason, it helped me relax more. Walk and move slow. I modeled this behavior after guys that were NATURALS when it came to dealing with women.

Everything they did was almost too smooth. They walked, talked, and moved slow. They took their time almost like they owned time. And the more I started acting that way, the more positive responses I got from women.

Conversation Starter Tip # 2- Take Baby Steps

Rome wasn't built overnight and you won't be CASANOVA tomorrow. That's just how it works. But you can quickly build yourself up to the point where you can approach any woman, anywhere, at anytime. Here's exactly how to do it.

The 4-Day Challenge

Location: Go to the nearest mall or a place with a lot of people.
Duration: 30 minutes each day

Day 1: Eye Contact

Go out for 30 minutes and hold eye contact with every person you see. Make them look away first. Don’t forget to smile.

Day 2: Hey, How’s Your Day?

Go out for 30 minutes and say “Hey how’s your day” with everyone you see. You can start off with people working in the stores because they will be friendlier.

Day 3: Asking For The Time

Go out for 30 minutes and ask 10 people for the time. Afterwards say “Thanks” and walk away.
Real World Example:
“Excuse me, do you have the time?”

Day 4: Getting Directions

Go out for 30 minutes and ask 10 people for directions to the bathroom, movie theatre, or restaurant of your choice. Afterwards say “Thanks” and walk away.
Real World Example:
“Excuse me, I need your recommendation. What’s a good place
to eat around here?”
Follow up question: “How do I get there?”

Conversation Starter Tip # 3- Learn Advanced Techniques For Starting Conversations With Women

Once you're comfortable with the basic conversation starters, it's time to take it up one more notch…

You need to focus on attracting women, getting dates, and taking things to the next level… Fast.

And that’s why I created Daytime Pick-up Revealed.
I've basically compiled all my priceless techniques to meet any woman, anywhere, at anytime, into a comprehensive and informative e-book packed with hundreds of tips and tricks you can use instantly!

Its JAM PACKED with dozens and dozens of specific strategies for overcoming fear, approaching women, getting phone numbers and email address from women quickly, great in expensive or even free date ideas, and advice on how to take things to a "physical" level smoothly and easily.

In addition, I'd also like to invite you to sign up for my free dating tips newsletter. It's the ultimate resource for becoming a successful pick up artist. It's here - and it's a free website for men to join!

Your Friend,
Oliver Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment